New A6 owners what's your MMI Plus version.

B5NUT

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So I picked up my new A6 on Monday, and have noticed a few bugs in the MMI system. The car I purchased was new from dealer stock, and was manufactured early January this year, so has been sitting around unregistered for the last few months in a compound.

So people who have just picked up their car which has a manufacture date later than January, I would be interested in your MMI version so I can hopefully go back to the dealer for an update....

Here is my version, I just downloaded the maps so will update them tomorrow.

WP 20160414 09 06 40 Rich Small

So I picked up my new A6 on Monday, and have noticed a few bugs in the MMI system. The car I purchased was new from dealer stock, and was manufactured early January this year, so has been sitting around unregistered for the last few months in a compound.

So people who have just picked up their car which has a manufacture date later than January, I would be interested in your MMI version so I can hopefully go back to the dealer for an update....

Here is my version, I just downloaded the maps so will update them tomorrow.

View attachment 87960

Should be picking up a brand new A6 Avant some time next week. It was built 3 weeks ago, I will check and post up my version

Reactions: B5NUT