New A5 owner, back in an Audi and loving it!

rocki3

findmecarshows.uk
Reaction score
Website
findmecarshows.uk
After selling my TT QS240 a couple of years ago (red with black roof etc) I've been trying out a few different options. Consider it a possible mid life crisis, but cars had to be tried. So traded the tt in for a VX220, which lasted 3 months (too hardcore), then Alfa Romeo 159 (too many issues), to a e46 BMW 320d. That did well, having been a one owner with 55k on it, I put 30k miles on that car in just over a year.

So, now brings me to my new toy...the A5. Thought about an S5, but they're over my budget for a decent one, so found this 2.0T black edition and i was made when I first saw it in the metal. The smell of leather and toys sold it to me!

Looking forward to many years of Audi ownership now and joining you guys at Audis in the Park (having been there before I know it's a good laugh and with great people)
12b2a4696bbe6cce5e052c57a52f05e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: THQuattro, RS5 JON, V6_Man and 1 other person
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Come join us on the club stand at aitp. Enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: rocki3
Welcome to forum buddy and enjoy your car. I am sure you won't regret it. I have been an Audi fan and an owner since 2007 and have never looked back even when I went to pick up my E63 AMG, changed my mind, drove all the way up to Aberdeen from Oxford and picked up my S4

White B8.5 S4 MRC Stage 2
Silver B7 A4

Reactions: rocki3
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Lovely car. Come join us on the club stand at aitp. Enjoy the forum :)

Thanks I'd gladly join the stand :)
I'll have a look at buying a ticket

Welcome to forum buddy and enjoy your car. I am sure you won't regret it. I have been an Audi fan and an owner since 2007 and have never looked back even when I went to pick up my E63 AMG, changed my mind, drove all the way up to Aberdeen from Oxford and picked up my S4

White B8.5 S4 MRC Stage 2
Silver B7 A4

Cheers...
Ive been up north to pick up cars before too! Travelled to Glasgow from Bristol to collect an R26 Megane back in 2011, best one I found at the time and rare as hens teeth in red, picked up some R26R wheels and headlights on my journey back down too in 2 separate locations! Hell of a journey but well worth it :)

Reactions: V6_Man