New a4

johnh8picc

Reaction score
New a4 avant s lime, April delivery. Can't wait

Reactions: ScottishA4B9 and Daggerit
Time will pass quick. We look forward to the pics on collection day:) x

is that the current delivery timescale?

What engine and options you going for?

Thanks Sandra, it will have around £12000 of extras, but no self park , but I'm sure I'll manage
is that the current delivery timescale?

What engine and options you going for?
190 Tdi, heated windscreen, powered/heated seats x4, virtual dash, folding mirrors, panoramic roof adaptive cruise, road sign sensing, mostly all except self parking and the other parking bundle.

Sorry also, mines got a slight delay due to the heated screen availability, so it's around then for delivery.

Tango red with privacy back windows, magnesium coloured diamond cut 19 in rims

Well you haven't missed much off your spec list, would like to see one in Tango as I am keen to avoid grey/silver/white colours.

Matrix lights, virtual cockpit, B&O, and ACC are on my list at the moment.

I will definitely be giving the parking assist a miss, I much prefer to park myself.

Reactions: scottoliver252
The b&o is in mine as part of the comfort pack. I'll post some pics when the day arrives

Yes, it looks like it. The only other red in the options list I've seen, is more of a burgundy.

You have to be a bit careful with colours there are quite a few pictures of the new A4 in a light metallic blue which I rather like but its not an available colour.

I would like to see them in the flesh before I ordered.
Pretty sure Tango Red is a colour on the new TT.

You have to be a bit careful with colours there are quite a few pictures of the new A4 in a light metallic blue which I rather like but its not an available colour.

I would like to see them in the flesh before I ordered.
Pretty sure Tango Red is a colour on the new TT.
Yes Tango is available on the new TT...

Audi have informed me that the date for my build is week 13. Getting nearer to the big day. No heated screen though as its not available yet. A4,avant, auto, tango red, s line, 2.0 litre diesel Quattro, sound & comfort , tech, light & vision, tour, parking assistance advance, privacy glass, tow bar, piano black inlays, flat bottom steering wheel, heated front & rear seats, leather/ alcantara, 18in wheels ( to keep tax to £30 ) panoramic roof. Probably forgot something. Will upload pics on the day

Reactions: scottoliver252 and scotty76
On 18's it's 120g's, on 19's it took it to 123g's As 120 is the limit for £30 tax, 123 put it into the £110 tax bracket as far as I'm aware.

For the manual it's 113 on the 18's and 118 on the 19's so it's within the £30 tax bracket. That's the official fuel figures from Audi.

Thanks for your help anyway, we're all learning and it's helpful to discuss cheers

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
She's at the docks, good things come to those who wait lol

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
She's at the dealership, will be ready on Friday

Reactions: StevoGuide7, scotty76, iambu and 1 other person

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 195
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 192
Reactions: mcwharam, B_FUR, ScottishA4B9 and 3 others
I chose 18in wheels to keep the road tax to £30, 19's would have been £110

I chose 18in wheels to keep the road tax to £30, 19's would have been £110

And save a few bob. I have 19s on my B8, cheapest quality tyre I can find is £140 whereas my wife's 18s are £80 each. A big saving when you find yourself buying four.

What happens with tax if you buy the car with 18's and then put on 19's later on down the line?

Funnily enough I wondered that as well

Nothing. It goes on what spec the car was ordered with and initially registered with the DVLA with.

My B8 came with 18" wheels and I put 19" Rotors on. My tax didn't change.

By the way, I've ordered a 190 TDi saloon with the 19" wheels and tax is still £30, so no change.