new a4 owner

robert1303

Reaction score
hey all, just a post to say hi.

my name is robert (as if you didn't guess) and i'm from airdrie in scotland /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. i've just bought a 1997 P plated audi a4 1.8 se with 18" rs4 alloys and 85000 miles on the clock, for approx £2600 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

first of all i would like to know if you think this is a good price? i feel it is, but am still unsure cause i haven't had one of these before. i have previously owned a rover 620ti but it was on it's last legs so decided to change, hence the audi.
any links to any useful info on this model would be appreciated, all though i do fully intend to search as much of the forum as possible (just looking for a bit of time saving).

looking forward to any replies.

cheers,
robert.

Hi robert , nice to c another scotsman on here ,
sounds like u have a nice car , and i think u have got a good deal with the price ,
just to let u know in case u dont you have a "B5 chassi" so u can go to there on this forum will give u ideas ,help with faults etc ,
Think u will find the audi like night and day to the rover !
happy motoring , dont be scarred to ask any questions ,but wot i would say is use the search on the top right to c if the question has been asked 1st! saves hastles and the question might have ure answer for u !

cheers guys, a lot of questions will soon be coming your way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.