New A4 Ordered

mikeav6

Reaction score
Hi All

I used to hang around here a bit a while ago reading various topics when I had a 3.2 v6 A3. That was sold 3/4 years ago and just been driving company cars since.

Currently got a VW CC GT, which is a great car, but have just ordered a new A4 SE Technik 177ps in white. As a result, thought I would introduce my self. As it's a company car I won't be able to modify it in any way really although I am trying to think of things that I could get away with so any thoughts are welcome.

Expecting delivery mid July. Pics are of one currently at a dealer but mine should be exactly the same.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396192290993455
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396192309222746
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396192326457467

Cheers

Mike

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Mike, welcome back. What spec you got on the new car? Hope you enjoy being back on the forum, :) x

Thanks Sandra. SE technik without any options (not allowed them due to car policy!). It comes with pretty much everything I would want (leather, sat Nav, parking sensors, MMI, AMI etc), except heated seats which I will miss.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9
Sounds good Mike. So now the countdown begins, lol. Its all part of the new car experience. Look forward to hearing all aBout it when you take delivery. Im sure i will see you around the forum. :) x

Welcome to the B8 club mate! I'm sure you will enjoy! You have all the main toys spec'd! 😎

Thanks mate, can't wait to take delivery!

Had an F30 320d Sport on a short term lease last year and on paper this isn't as quick, although power is similar. I expect on the road there isn't too much difference in real world performance though.