1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

New A4 MMI - Sending location from MyAudi app to car issue

WarwickBoy Nov 24, 2019

1. leedodds1

leedodds1 Registered User

On google or on the inbuilt nav? Can you not send the location using the map on the MyAudi map?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Paul Hutchinson

Paul Hutchinson New Member

On the inbuilt nav. In the My Audi I find an address but the send to car option is not there anymore, all I see is pedestrian route

4. leedodds1

leedodds1 Registered User

Hi Paul, Let's continue the conversation on here. It would be good if we could compare my working settings to yours.

5. Soot1e

Soot1e Registered User

Check your software version under “Settings” on the MMI. Latest version is 3281, this release cured the send destination to car problem. You need to quote TPI2059215 to your dealer to get this update if you have an earlier version

6. Soot1e

Soot1e Registered User

Check your software version under “Settings” on the MMI. Latest version is 3281, this release cured the send destination to car problem. You need to quote TPI2059215 to your dealer to get this update if you have an earlier version

7. Paul Hutchinson

Paul Hutchinson New Member

Ah, just checked, mine is version 3171. Can the upgrade be done remotely or is it a dealer only job?

8. Soot1e

Soot1e Registered User

Dealer only, IIRC it took over 5 hours to download the update.

9. Steve Abbott

Steve Abbott Registered User

Can confirm mine is working now took car in for oil service today and they did SW update. I now have "received destinations and tours" on Nav Menu and was able to send destination from myaudi app on iPhone to MMI. Yay !