New A4 Black Edition (facelift) has arrived

funkycat

Reaction score
Here you, ordered in August, delivered yesterday, how about that! very pleased, only done 10 miles in it thus far. Already sold on switch from manual to Multitronic.

Attachments

• MY12 A4 BE.jpg
    MY12 A4 BE.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 427
Very nice ! :hubbahubba:
Enjoy
And when you have time a few more pics would be nice :)

Very nice! Watch those alloys as there easy to kerb! Just ask my missus! :o.k:

Looks great bud! I have a 2012 3.0 Tdi Quattro, S-Line Black Edition A4 in black. Hard to keep clean but looks awesom when polished.....

Hi funkycat,

I have noticed you have specified the interior light pack on your A4 BE. Is it the LED light pack?

I have factory ordered a LED light pack for my BE and have posted a comment on another thread in my attempts to ascertain the interpretation of Audi's version of "LED" light pack as I am led to believe that only the footwell and number plate lights are LED😳

Any comments appreciated😉

Hi

Yeah, mine has light pack, rear number plate LEDs and footwell LEDs, air vents illuminated red, and door have red lights on when open

Hi funkycat,

I have noticed you have specified the interior light pack on your A4 BE. Is it the LED light pack?

I have factory ordered a LED light pack for my BE and have posted a comment on another thread in my attempts to ascertain the interpretation of Audi's version of "LED" light pack as I am led to believe that only the footwell and number plate lights are LED😳

Any comments appreciated😉