New A4 BE+ Sepang Blue

ruairi83

Reaction score
Picked this up just under two weeks ago from Belfast Audi.

Brand new A4 tdi black edition plus 177bhp Quattro in Sepang blue.

Have did 500miles now and loving it and especially the colour. Think the gloss black window trim, side blade, rear splitter, Mirrors and complete grill in gloss black compliment colour. They have changed the front bumper to be more aggressive in larger fog covers and air vents and black front splitter.

Plans:
- Eibach 35/30 Springs - booked to be fitted on 11/07
- H&R spacers 10mm & 12mm (waiting to fit myself)
- Some light tints
- Debadged at rear
- black Audi ring rear boot badge
- black sline badges (waiting to fit myself)
- Led interior kit (done)
- Ice white fogs (done)
- itg pro filter (waiting to fit myself)
- Rs4 grill (waiting to fit myself)
- Wind deflectors(waiting to fit myself)
- Superfin or dtuk box. Haven't decided.

- Booked in for end of July for new car detail with a+ detailing and some gtechniq products

Here is few pictures of when I got it and after first clean.

Will put more up when things start to get fitted.

Reactions: Brennan, Point_Audi and Bristle Hound
Hey, Ruairi, welcome to B8-Land. I've been over here since March and I still haven't actually got one.

Your car looks a cracker!

Reactions: ruairi83
G
Hey, Ruairi, welcome to B8-Land. I've been over here since March and I still haven't actually got one.

Your car looks a cracker!

Thanks mate. Looking forward to
Seeing yours. I've been b8.5 since August but seen this and had to have it.

Old on left and new on right

I also used to
Pick your brain in b7 section.

Looking good, team sepang rules:nogarors4:

Thanks mate. Colour is amazing.

Looks absolutely lovely .

Enjoy the ride :nogarors4:

Both B8.5's look lovely, although I will admit Team Sepang has the edge in the picture above, I've gone for Ibis this time :blush: feck ...

Both B8.5's look lovely, although I will admit Team Sepang has the edge in the picture above, I've gone for Ibis this time :blush: feck ...
Cheers bud.

Old one was glacier white which had a real sparkle once clean. Loving the Sepang tho.

Reactions: Lastkill21
I'm also going from Glacier White (Q3) to Sepang Blue (S4)... Hoping I've made the right choice.

Picked this up just under two weeks ago from Belfast Audi.

Brand new A4 tdi black edition plus 177bhp Quattro in Sepang blue.

Have did 500miles now and loving it and especially the colour. Think the gloss black window trim, side blade, rear splitter, Mirrors and complete grill in gloss black compliment colour. They have changed the front bumper to be more aggressive in larger fog covers and air vents and black front splitter.

Plans:
- Eibach 35/30 Springs - booked to be fitted on 11/07
- H&R spacers 10mm & 12mm (waiting to fit myself)
- Some light tints
- Debadged at rear
- black Audi ring rear boot badge
- black sline badges (waiting to fit myself)
- Led interior kit (done)
- Ice white fogs (done)
- itg pro filter (waiting to fit myself)
- Rs4 grill (waiting to fit myself)
- Wind deflectors(waiting to fit myself)
- Superfin or dtuk box. Haven't decided.

- Booked in for end of July for new car detail with a+ detailing and some gtechniq products

Here is few pictures of when I got it and after first clean.

Will put more up when things start to get fitted.

View attachment 61636 View attachment 61638 View attachment 61639 View attachment 61640 View attachment 61641
@ruairi83 - A4 looks gorgeous buddy!

Best shape & best colour my friend ;)

Very nice Ruairi, I am looking forward to seeing the transformations over the next few months! :)

Thank you bud. Hopefully the springs are good. Looking forward to getting fitted and waiting on a date for tints..

Apologies in advance for my crap camera skills.

Few recent updates.
Lowered 20mm , spacers 10mm front and 12mm rear on, windows tinted, little power upgrade , rear debadged & quick Clean.

Next on list (parts in garage to fit)
Car getting new car detail on 23rd
- black sline badges
- vw heated mist windscreen washers
- rs4 grill
Few other wee bits too

Reactions: Chop., Point_Audi, Bristle Hound and 2 others
Apologies in advance for my **** camera skills.

Few recent updates.
Lowered 20mm , spacers 10mm front and 12mm rear on, windows tinted, little power upgrade , rear debadged & quick Clean.

View attachment 66043 View attachment 66044 View attachment 66045 View attachment 66046 View attachment 66047 View attachment 66048

Next on list (parts in garage to fit)
Car getting new car detail on 23rd
- black sline badges
- vw heated mist windscreen washers
- rs4 grill
Few other wee bits too
A4 looking good @ruairi83 :thumbs up:

Your car looks great! How do you find the car rides on the Eibach Springs compared to standard?

Im contemplating them on my S4.

That's luscious.
Looking good, very nice.
A4 looking good @ruairi83 :thumbs up:
Thanks yous fellas.

Your car looks great! How do you find the car rides on the Eibach Springs compared to standard?

Im contemplating them on my S4.

Thanks

It's rides great bud. Not much difference over standard to be honest. I was nervous getting them in but so glad I did. Just stiffens it up a tad but worth it.

Reactions: ross27
Thanks yous fellas.

Thanks

It's rides great bud. Not much difference over standard to be honest. I was nervous getting them in but so glad I did. Just stiffens it up a tad but worth it.

Thanks, nice to know. I would be worried that it stiffened the ride too much. The springs can be bought for around £120 posted from Germany, so it sounds like its going to be next on my list.

All depends on how it is when i put my 20" wheels on.

Thanks, nice to know. I would be worried that it stiffened the ride too much. The springs can be bought for around £120 posted from Germany, so it sounds like its going to be next on my list.

All depends on how it is when i put my 20" wheels on.

You will love them.

I got my ones from @DPM as did what you going to do and had problems with them on old b7. Cost
More to send back etc

Good luck mate

Reactions: DPM
Now that looks cracking, and the lowered stance is just what I'm after for my very similar spec'd Team Sepang S-Line Avant, that unfortunately was pre-spec'd without the 1BV Sport Suspension option.

Do you have the P/N for the Eibach's you fitted, as there seems' to be a few variation @DPM
Cheers Bud......

Now that looks cracking, and the lowered stance is just what I'm after for my very similar spec'd Team Sepang S-Line Avant, that unfortunately was pre-spec'd without the 1BV Sport Suspension option.

Do you have the P/N for the Eibach's you fitted, as there seems' to be a few variation @DPM
Cheers Bud......

Thanks bud. Love it myself. Will check part number in garage and pm you tomorrow

Is your car 177bhp Quattro also?

Thanks bud. Love it myself. Will check part number in garage and pm you tomorrow

Is your car 177bhp Quattro also?
190ps Quattro Avant.
Can I ask. Why did you go this route instead of spec'ing the 30mm lowered Audi S-line sport option.
Or like me was it pre built.

190ps Quattro Avant.
Can I ask. Why did you go this route instead of spec'ing the 30mm lowered Audi S-line sport option.
Or like me was it pre built.
My car was a stock 177bhp Quattro BE+ bud that's was already on way to my garage, so I took it rather than specing more and waiting longer. They where Eibach Pro 35mm front and back springs, but il get part no from garage tomorrow and message it mate.

Nice one and I really appreciate your help.
It appears to be a much more straight forward option than unravelling the Audi spring/damper/arb options.
Yeah much easier and IMO better option.

Will keep an eye out for you around Belfast

Looks amazing. Very temping to lower and add some spacers. Do you have any details about the interior lights or pictures?

Will keep an eye out for you around Belfast

I'm in Derry bud but flash if you see me up there working.

Looks amazing. Very temping to lower and add some spacers. Do you have any details about the interior lights or pictures?

Thanks bud. Il get picture tomorrow of interior leds. @t8ups supplied lights for fogs and interior.

Reactions: t8ups