New A4 B9 ordered.

soldier4313

A4 Avant B9 2.0 Tdi
Reaction score
Just ordered my tax free A4 Avant SLine today ready for the new plate in September, so will be coming over to this forum from the B7 which I currently own.

Specs are as follows:

A4 Avant SLine 2.0Tdi 150ps
Ibis white
Flat bottom steering wheel
Panoramic roof
Extended interior light pack
Folding mirrors
Boot liner (for the dog)

ROTR £35,550
Tax Free and military discount £24,570

Reactions: f1nny, ScottishA4B9 and h1r4
Fantastic price. Look forward to seeing pics when you collect. Now the waiting begins. :)

Reactions: soldier4313
Looks jealously not only at the price but also at the delivery date! I put my order in just over a week ago and have been given an October delivery date. I am currently waiting for the Audi Order code so that I am watch its progress online. As for the price, I went to drive the deal in the end and thought I had done well with something like 18% discount.

I went for the A4 Avant S Line 2.0 TDI 190ps in Moonlight Blue with Black Nappa Leather, Extended Interior Upholstery Pack, Piano Black trim, Adaptive Comfort Suspension, Flat Bottomed Multi Functional steering wheel, Privacy Glass, Heated Front Seats, Hill Hold Assist, High Beam Assist, B&O Speakers, Electric Folding Mirrors and the rear view parking camera - When I got the quote I accepted it and then added more as it was under budget :)

Reactions: soldier4313
Looks jealously not only at the price but also at the delivery date! I put my order in just over a week ago and have been given an October delivery date. I am currently waiting for the Audi Order code so that I am watch its progress online. As for the price, I went to drive the deal in the end and thought I had done well with something like 18% discount.

I went for the A4 Avant S Line 2.0 TDI 190ps in Moonlight Blue with Black Nappa Leather, Extended Interior Upholstery Pack, Piano Black trim, Adaptive Comfort Suspension, Flat Bottomed Multi Functional steering wheel, Privacy Glass, Heated Front Seats, Hill Hold Assist, High Beam Assist, B&O Speakers, Electric Folding Mirrors and the rear view parking camera - When I got the quote I accepted it and then added more as it was under budget :)

With that sort of discount I'd have gone for the 3 litre engine and way more extras

I'd of waited for the new S4 to be released and get one of them tax free.

Looking forward to seeing the pics in September.

Bit unfair. Everyone has a budget. We shouldn't be trying to talk them up. Looks like a cracking spec and the panoramic roof will be cracking.

Bit unfair. Everyone has a budget. We shouldn't be trying to talk them up. Looks like a cracking spec and the panoramic roof will be cracking.

Sorry I didn't mean it in that context, nor to play down his spec. I should of said if I'd been able to have a tax free car I would of got a S4 :) instead of my 2.0 TFSI. Unfortunately I'm UK based so don't have the privilege ha.

Reactions: scotty76
Sorry I didn't mean it in that context, nor to play down his spec. I should of said if I'd been able to have a tax free car I would of got a S4 :) instead of my 2.0 TFSI. Unfortunately I'm UK based so don't have the privilege ha.
Understand. I'd have an RS6 I just don't have the cash even with a tax free discount. :D

Reactions: f1nny
im not buying to keep just keeping for 12 months then will trade for the new Q5, on a bonus note just been told the black exterior styling pack will be available end of july so added that as extra to.

She's finally arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_5209.JPG
    IMG_5209.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5210.JPG
    IMG_5210.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 528
  • IMG_5211.JPG
    IMG_5211.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: Rob_F and cuke2u