New A4 Avant owner from Norfolk

Rudders

Reaction score
Hi All

I've been browsing the forum for quite some time, have just last week purchased a 2009 A4 2.0t Fsi Avant in Ibis White.

Im very happy with my initial drives, a 300 mile drive home after purchasing was nice and smooth, took me a long time to decide on my next car after selling my Porsche Cayenne but very pleased so far.

Photos will follow shortly, have made some subtle mods so far and have a set of wheels on order

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Will look forward to the pics. Head over to the A4 section and have a look around in there, lots of useful members with a lot of knowledge. If you interested in meets, click the link below. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks for the welcomes, I'd hope to get to a few local events during the year. I'm near the Airport, just outside of Norwich so the other side to you gen.heinz guderian

There is a meet every 2nd Thursday night at Salhouse lodge 7 pm.
There was a good turnout last Thursday about 20 cars.

I'll hopefully make it to a meet at Salhouse Lodge soon, my in-laws live in Salhouse so i'm often that way

Which Thursday is the next meet? Might try and get along if I can. Guessing everyone in the Norfolk area has had fun today in the snow? My A4 is currently stuck in the driveway with no hope of moving for a while :(