New A4 Avant B6 PD130 owner

Pulled the resistor from the fuel temp sensor - was getting better mpg around town with a cold engine and worse mpg on a run. Ill have a think on that

Sports seats finally arrived. Needed a good clean.

Need new headrest guides for the drivers seat.

Pulled the footwell lights off my original seats - will need to wire them in at some stage. Might not bother wiring in the power for the lumbar and side bolsters. If it is easy enough it will get done.

Seats are SO much nicer to drive in.

Wired in the footwell lights under the front seats.

Ran a temp 12v power to the lumber adjustment and got my seat set up the way I want it, and the passenger seat for my partner.

Replacement motor for the defrost vent fitted and working.

The G65 pressure switch that arrived is the wrong part. Ill get back on the hunt for the right one and might still have to cough for the pricey VW part.

Made a jumper to power the seat lumbar support from the rear footwell light power supply.

Noticed that the osr door panel was not fitted properly in the channel at the top - and the speakers were not working.

Pulled the panel and swapped over the speaker wire clips and refitted the door panel.

Used G65 sensor from ebay seller in Lithuania arrived. Fitted, now we have working aircon again.

Took drivers headlight out and dried it out with hairdryer.

Got some touch up paint the other day from Buckley Coatings. Been touching up stonechips and scratches.

Helped my partner find and buy a really nice Audi TT 2004 180 bhp quattro. 3 owners, full service history, black leather interior. Nice alloys. 77k miles. Mot until December. Collecting it Saturday, booked in for cambelt, tensioner, waterpump and haldex oil change on Tuesday. Never driven one before, put a smile on my face during the test drive yesterday. Such a nice car.

Fitted the device I bought from ebay / China that arrived today to allow me to use the headphone port on the phone and play music / audiobooks through the Audi Symphony. Easy enough to fit.

Carbon vinyl wrap on the ashtray and the gear stick surround. Covers the scratches well.

Replaced the boot lock solenoid that went intermittently faulty yesterday.

Fitted 4 new tyres - much quieter now and handling should be more predictable, especially in the wet. Nothing like 4 mismatched tyres of various ages to keep you guessing.