New A3 S-line Sportback ordered! March Delivery!

rajeevx5

S3
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I have just ordered a Daytona Grey A3 with comfort pack and the quattro protection pack,which looks amazing. The dealer said the cars already been built and is just awaiting shipping and said it should be ready in march. I wonder if it would come in early march or late march?

Wow. That is a seriously quick turn around. My march 1st pickup marks exactly 6months since ordering. You sure it's not March 2015 ;)

I have just ordered a Daytona Grey A3 with comfort pack and the quattro protection pack,which looks amazing. The dealer said the cars already been built and is just awaiting shipping and said it should be ready in march. I wonder if it would come in early march or late march?

Cancelled order or ex stock then?

I ordered mine last week- A3 SB S-line 1.4tfsi COD S-tronic Daytona Grey, Alu Roof Rails, Int Light Pack, Auto Lights & Wipers, Audi Sound System and Privacy Glass and have been quoted end of March delivery.

Had to wait 9 months for my 8P Black Edition.

I presume its a cancelled order, he said its already been made and is just awaiting shipping. How long does shipping usually take?

Ordered mine Jan 15th and have to wait until April 20th to receive... bored of little A1 now... need bigger A3!

Ive just been told by the dealer now that the car is going to be built in the first week of march? is that build week 9? and would i have the car by say mid march?

Ive just been told by the dealer now that the car is going to be built in the first week of march? is that build week 9? and would i have the car by say mid march?

More likely to be Build week 10 which starts on Monday 3 March. It is normally up to 4 weeks before the car actually gets to the dealer. Sometimes it's as little as 2 weeks. It just depends on the ship schedules and the time it takes to schedule the delivery by road from the UK port to the dealer. Where is your dealer? Dealers in the North and Scotland get their delivers via the port of Tyne, most of the South and South West via Sheerness and the rest via Grimsby.

Ive ordered from Watford Audi which is just north west of London.I really do hope i get this car in mid march as i need it asap due to my insurance policy. I was under the assumption that the car has already been built as we couldn't change the spec?