New A3 pic on autocar

Are we thinking that the DRL's will look like the new A6's?

Oh no! I see an electric handbrake.
yup. I was reading a vag ssp pdf on electric handbrakes and its their preferred approach. It lets them make better use of centre console from a design angle, simplifies design as there are no handbrake cables and it adds option of hillhold etc. Like it or love it, its here to stay.

How will I do handbrake turns with the electronic one ??

I reserve judgement until i see solid photos of the exterior on an sline...im not totally convinced as of yet? Mind you the VW MK5 and 8P3 models are just stunning so i can see initial impressions not being great.

Happened with the MK6 golf but im starting to like it alot more day to day.

Frig me you can even get facebook on the information system, it's ****, i don't see why you'd want it on that!

Interior looks nice, the front looks nice but the computerised image of the side i am a little undecided on.

Damn you & your crystal ball
oh didn't i tell you the electric Passat calipers fit... LOL, just kidding. IIRC, its just the actual calipers that are the issue, the A3 shares same CE & gateway as passat & it supports it so it sounds do-able.

Frig me you can even get facebook on the information system, it's ****, i don't see why you'd want it on that!

Interior looks nice, the front looks nice but the computerised image of the side i am a little undecided on.

Joy. Hundreds more "Stuck on the M25, LOL" statuses to trawl through, then.

Damn you & your crystal ball

Do you think Ewan will give us the winning numbers for the lottery for tomorrow with his crystal ball Nigel? Lol.