New A3 Owner :)

david173

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been on the site regularly recently, I've finally picked up my S Line TDi 140 Sportback and after years of Vauxhalls I'm over the moon with it. Swore this was the first car I wouldn't modify as I thought it was perfect but as usual it never takes long, especaially with the amount of ideas and temptation on here! So far I've put my cut plates on and just an S Line badge on the grille. Oh, and changed the footwell lights from white to red to match the rest of the interior. By sticking some red quality street film wrappers over the lights. Possibly my finest mod yet haha looking to maybe do some inexpensive interior mods, possibly starting with replacing the two front scratched silver door trims and gear surround. Anyone know how much these cost?

Anyway here she is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David, welcome to ASN. Lovely looking car. Post over on the A3 Section for info or advice on mods etc. Hold on tight to your wallet though. Hope you enjoy your car and the forum.

Reactions: david173
hi david, i am also new to this site and recently purchased an A3 S-line after owning a vauxhall, your car looks sweet, i like your quality street mod, lol i said i wasnt gonna do anything to this car but looking at a few on here it hard not to do anything.
welcome

Reactions: david173