New A3 owner migrated from another forum!

monster_munch

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have come over from the VW / Audi forum as its very quiet over there and whenever I type in an audi tech related question to google, the answers always come from forum posts on this website!

I have an Audi A3 8P 2.0 TDi 140 sport. Since purchase, Ive retro fitted rns-e sat nav, fitted a k&n panel filter and purchased an autel VAG405 scanner to make sure she stays healthy. Im also considering a motech remap in the new year.

I am a bit of a petrol head, my previous car was a Ford Focus ST, and until this year I have been a biker aswell, my last 2 bikes I sold this year which were a CBR1000RR Fireblade and an RSV Mille.

I went to Audi Driver International this year which was fantastic and I intend to stick with Audi and attend the show annually.

Im also quite into detailing, the car is regularly washed, polished and waxed using Auto Glym / Collinite etc, but I wont go into all that here.

I look forward to speaking to some of you in the future, and hope I put as much into the site as I get out.

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum. Happy New Year.