New A3 ordering process

bravohlx

Reaction score
Hi all
I was wondering whether any of you had had any trouble pre ordering a new A3.
I finally decided on the spec (blimey that took some time) I wanted and went to my dealer but when he tried to use the Audi ordering system it only had the current model on it and not any of the new shape 3 doors.

Has anybody else had the same experience?
My dealer on the IOW is not actually an Audi centre so I was wondering if this was the reason

Cheers

Hi all
I was wondering whether any of you had had any trouble pre ordering a new A3.
I finally decided on the spec (blimey that took some time) I wanted and went to my dealer but when he tried to use the Audi ordering system it only had the current model on it and not any of the new shape 3 doors.

Has anybody else had the same experience?
My dealer on the IOW is not actually an Audi centre so I was wondering if this was the reason

Cheers

No, I've not had that problem.

I ordered my car from Salisbury Audi about 3 weeks ago, and there was no problem in selecting the new shape A3, or any of its associated options.

Reactions: S3-StevePn
Thanks mfspen
Looks like I am going to have to take a ferry trip over to a main dealer

No, I've not had that problem.

I ordered my car from Salisbury Audi about 3 weeks ago, and there was no problem in selecting the new shape A3, or any of its associated options.

Ordered a A3 Sportback from Ben @ Salisbury. should arrive the first part of September.
Steve

Ordered a A3 Sportback from Ben @ Salisbury. should arrive the first part of September.
Steve

I'm afraid we're all waiting for the 'new' A3. The new sportsback probably won't be available until late 2013 at the earliest.