1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New A1 2019 arriving this month

kobazik Nov 13, 2018

1. kobazik

kobazik New Member

Awaiting new A1 2019 S-line 30 TFSI in metallic chronos grey!!! :D

Should be with my by the end of this month.

Attached Files:

daydotz likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net love the colour not seen that colour before. Will need to make you a special exclusive banner. Look forward to seeing the pics when it arrives. You don’t have a long waiting time. Enjoy the forum till then.

kobazik likes this.
  4. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member Audi A5 S tronic Coupe

Welcome to the forums....not long now then! I like that colour, I'll be interested to find out how easy it is to keep clean/scratch/swirl free!

First saw it in this pic:
    a1.jpg

5. kobazik

kobazik New Member

Unfortunately this is not the version I'm getting. For some reason most dealers are getting 30 tfsi slines with no contrast roof and none of fancy packs. I wanted initially 35 tfsi version from your picture with exact wheels but factory orders will be delivered like in February and I needed a second smaller car sooner. I also got 2018 Q5 which I really love. I'm curious how 1L tfsi 116ps performs in this car

6. S32B

S32B Well-Known Member Audi A5 S tronic Coupe

I like the Q5, also got shown some photos of the new Q3 yesterday whilst I was looking at the new A1...the Q3 looks nice :)

Did you see my post with the contrast roof? https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/2019-in-the-flesh-a1-pictures.381478/

7. KenL

KenL Well-Known Member

The 1.0tfsi is great in my A3 so should be even better in the A1.