New 8p 3.2 Quattro...any advice :D

Mk1magic

Reaction score
Morning gents!
been on this forum for a while now, had an 8L 1.8t Quattro before but I have just brought an 04' 3.2 Quattro DSG, it's fantastic, very quick and the sound it makes is like nothing else I've driven! The car already has a stage 1 revo map, revo induction kit and the rear silencer removed but I was just wondering if there are any other good mods that you guys have performed that are worth while?
I don't want to spend big money but just anything that I should be aware of?

Cheers
Arron

Hi mate , where did you get your Revo induction kit from I cant find 1 lol , Is it a lot louder with no silencer ? How much power do you want to make mate ? There not that much stuff around unless you go turbo or SC

I'm not 100% about the induction kit as I brought the car with it on lol I don't really know what sort of power I'm after just anything that can improve a little on what it already has I.e injectors etc
The car is loud yeah but I love that about it, under a bridge it sounds epic!

I tried looking for 1 and just cant find 1 , any chance of putting a pic of it up ? . There is not really a lot around to tune it up could maybe try some stainless manifold or see if the stock ones can be ported and maybe some sports cats then get a custom map to match the upgrades

May have to have a look into that, it's the same motor as the r32 so I'm surprised there isn't more!
Pic ;)

Yeah I have to admit I though there would be more just seems only way for 300+ is SC or turbo . I love the v6 sound tho that's why I never went for the TFSI . sounds fast going 20mph lol

I know their a proper sleeper until you turn up the taps lol any pics of yours then?