New 20's for the RS, Any ideas

natedog

Reaction score
Ok, I knwo the 19's look nice but I am wanting a change, plus I think one of the standard alloys is buckled. So knowing what Audi's prices are like Im kinda thinking give the girl a christmas gift.. As im also needing a couple of tryes..

so any ideas what will fit on the car? kinda moving towards the idea of a set of 20's, just want a nice set that will go on and not require any spacers

ok thanks, I know it sounds like im being a pain do you haev any pictures with some of the wheels on cars.. So I can better get an idea..

not sure about those
I like these:-

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

I want a set........!!!

Waiting for ABt to call back

They look kinda cheap and plain to me (even though there abt and they proberably cost a bomb)

love the hre ones. I think they are 2 or 3 piece and will cost a bomb.

i saw something similar on ebay the other week, I went to hunt them down for you and they are no longer there..........

found these though, something totally different but could work on an rs6 if you're brave enough to try. same 5/112 fitment, not sure on offset and you'd need the firm to supply with different tyres but if you like them it's worth an email to find out......... cheap!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-GOLF-MK5-A...22QQihZ014QQcategoryZ9888QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i'm hunting around for some 20's myself......... I don't have big bucks to spend so will be looking for something used.

what are the 20" tyre size recommended for the rs6?

bbigman2000 said:
marmite, LOL those look insane, I take it they are 20" ?
Not certain I like them but they do look something else !!

They are 20's but the picture really does no favours, the car belongs to one of my old customers and it looks so much better in the flesh these wheels are great.

I love them my wife has got 19 inch ABT on her car(bora) and I had the 18 inch version on my allround
vbpgimage.php

They are expensive but worth it!

Cheers mate, yeh can imagine, ive just had my 19's refurbed "on the car" by Chips away, so I wont be changing them now !!

Also Just had a new windscreen fitted and two new wipers.

ok well I am weighing up the different option the HR's look so nice, im hoping i can find the money to get them

I have a set of 5 20" Slines with tyre pressure monitors fitted, Michelin PS2's with only 3K miles on them, plenty of tread left. The wheels have been refurbished once already and are a painted finish, not polished. One wheel is brand new never been used, currently used as the spare

£1500 the lot.

could you email me some pictures plz, I could be interested..

Nat not sure if they will fit, they are off a new A8 I suspect, as they are the only car that I have seen that came with 20 inch out of factory
They are just 20 inch version of ours

what do you guys this of these wheels, been offered them at a great price for wheels and rubber

post-5-1168499939.jpg

they look nice what make are they ?

J

natedog said:
what do you guys this of these wheels, been offered them at a great price for wheels and rubber

nice wheels...IMO they will look good on a hatchback or avant but not a saloon... stop messing about and get some HREs!!

natedog said:

post-5-1168499939.jpg

Nice rims, proper pimp. They look bigger than 20"

was told they are 20's on it, like you say im not 100% sure about them talking to the guy this week, been quoted 3900 all in for rubber and wheels. the HRE's are loads of money not sure i can go that far..

I think they look wicked on that, looks like theres a nice deep dish. The tyres are a tiny profile!!

other picture of an rs6 saloon with some 20's on let me get it hosted up and show you guys

im not sure I asked them about wheels for rs6' they sent me a couple of pictures will be talking to them tomorrow and will let you guys know.. but yer they do look very rude

yer it is, so not sure if that will be too much black, will get a full list of wheels that will fit

Bling Bling!!
They look the dogs!!
Tint her up, nail her to the deck!!

I like the ones on the RS6 not sure about the ones on the RS4!

Would have to see them on though..sound like alot of money, must be able to get a better deal??
Do you know what tyres they are
http://www.dot-combustion.com/~amwheels/vehiclegallery.php?cat=audi&startat=43

This place is on the finchley road about 6 miles from my house!!
Might even go and have a gander for you buddy

Those mahoosive american looking wheels look awesome but they must be sooo heavy. I've got a 9.5x19 for a merc sl500 at work and it weighs a tonne. But i spose an rs6 has plenty of power to allow the extra weight.

marmite said:
Bling Bling!!
They look the dogs!!
Tint her up, nail her to the deck!!

probably the worst advice in the history of AS.net! :ohmy: :)

silver75 said:
probably the worst advice in the history of AS.net! :ohmy: :)

Those wheels are very bling bling!!

And in my mind and I'm sure other may agree they look the ********

NOthing wrong with tints though..and there is alot of people lowering there cars on here too....

just my Chav wording I guess??

yer im just waiting for an email back from them about the wheels, but yer im interested to see who else can offer them as im going to be hunting about and not going with the first price I get, as im sure for this kinda of package I will / could get a deal, even if is not going to be for some months it gives me the idea of what im looking at.