New 2020 S5 Availability

Batmike

Reaction score
Anyone know when the new S5 will be available to configure in the UK ?

It’s been released in most other markets so can’t be long - although as a diesel I’d be surprised if it sells that well IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: cuke2u and Simonwhite2000
It’s been released in most other markets so can’t be long - although as a diesel I’d be surprised if it sells that well IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed. Plus looking at the restyle of the S4 it will likely gain some rather awkward from styling and a set of completely fake stuck on exhausts on one side. Along with losing the MMI wheel. Fortunately I've got a good deal to extend my S5 lease another year then I'll likely head to BMW.

Reactions: Adam14
What was the difference in payments? Mine wanted over double the monthlies to extend for a year

What was the difference in payments? Mine wanted over double the monthlies to extend for a year
My first extension quote it went up a tenner, next one it stayed the same, next one it shot up by 300 final one it dropped by 30 quid so took that. It was a very good deal anyway so was pretty happy

Agreed. Plus looking at the restyle of the S4 it will likely gain some rather awkward from styling and a set of completely fake stuck on exhausts on one side..
I've heard conflicting reports on the fake exhausts on one side, some say they appear fake but actually they're flaps which will open at certain times. Even if this is the case, not sure why they just didn't stick with how it currently works as can't see the flaps in current S4/S5. Bizarre.

Exhaust flaps in the S models have also been positioned further up the exhaust that looking really stupid at the tailpipe.
Thomas, of Autogefuhl, in his video review of the MY20 A4 Avant states they are fake..

Reactions: Simonwhite2000
I was told end of the year which is a shame as my trade in is due this month on the other A5 we have in the house (13 plate one)

A sportback one was rumoured to be hitting the dealerships this month