New 2015 RS3!!!

A few of you have received some 'likes' as I have been thru all 38 pages upto now looking at the various pics and videos.

Has anyone ordered one with the alu pack? I can't imagine many and the high gloss pack is a better option.

Black wheels also and as some have said, the wheels do look a tad dated or will date very quickly. What wheel options are others considering and is anyone thinking of 20s?

I can't seem to come a conclusion on colour but shortlisted are red, black, white or Nardo all with black pack plus other options

Also we usually buy our cars upfront with cash but on this occasion I'm contemplating Lease or Finance as two of my good friends have done the same with an M4 and Merc GLA AMG.

Thoughts?

beware anyone ordering or without a build week. I ordered on the morning of April 16th finally received my build week today. June 2016. Who can I shout out at, this is completely unacceptable!

beware anyone ordering or without a build week. I ordered on the morning of April 16th finally received my build week today. June 2016. Who can I shout out at, this is completely unacceptable!
I'll tell you what JimboS3, it wouldn't surprise me if your initial order never arrived at Audi AG, and your order has only just been received......

It has shown on the system as order received months ago. I know it's exclusive but this shouldn't mean over a years wait? I was told an extra 4 weeks when ordering. The complete lack of info until now is an insult! sold my car months ago because of the info given to me when ordering. I have now found myself without transport. Should never have to buy another car to keep you going for another year after already ordering one 4 months ago

Nimbus grey. I already have a nimbus mk2 golf and I love the colour..it was a must have on my rs3

I looked at it today I was going down the exclusive route but I just can't justify it really

I don't think anyone could justify a 14 month wait on an a3. If it doesn't get sorted il be cancelling

Mines exclusive paint aswell! This fills me with no confidence what so ever!! :(

That is unacceptable, how much deposit did you put down?

What are lead times for everybody else?

I'd simply not wait that long
I've given em 8 month to get mine , if they can't get it by then , then I'll look at a A45 AMG when the new one comes out in autumn

I don't think anyone could justify a 14 month wait on an a3. If it doesn't get sorted il be cancelling

Suggestion to save waiting time......

Could you not just order it ready primed in a colour like Nardo and have it sprayed in your choice of colour? :oncomingtaxi::runner:

Reactions: Yorrick and SW14NY'S
anyone managed any discounts? Autoebid are estimating at least £1100 off after fees
Call Alex Nelsen at stoke audi , he looked after me .say john Barnes recommend you give him a call

Here's his number

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 218
Suggestion to save waiting time......

Could you not just order it ready primed in a colour like Nardo and have it sprayed in your choice of colour? :oncomingtaxi::runner:

I would have considered a different non exclusive colour when ordering had it been clear there would be over a year wait. I can't see it making much difference in delivery time now it looks like I'm at the back of a rediculously long queue. Repaint or wrap are not an option

You would think Audi would inform the dealers if there was going to be an excessive wait to give the customer an option to change their order rather than informing 3 months later that your car will be built in a years time.
Disgusting service

When buying a car from new and you take finance out (PCP/HP) do you start paying straight away when you spec it or when you actually pick the car up?

When buying a car from new and you take finance out (PCP/HP) do you start paying straight away when you spec it or when you actually pick the car up?

It's usually a month after you take delivery, this can be deferred or brought forward by 21 days though. So if you pick up on the 27th of September your first payment will be on the 27th of October +\- 21 days.

Reactions: JayA3sline
Feel for you fella, demand must be massive with supply still low. I got a good BW only because I was in the right place at the right time when someone cancelled their order!

TX.

Thanks

PMd you too

May have a word at Huddersfield Audi where I originally purchased mine from too

Huddersfield Audi wouldn't let me test drive or even look at the car until I had put a deposit down!
Stoke Audi failed to return my call once and put the phone down on me the second time.

Can't fault Leeds Audi, placed a deposit with them. Lawrence looked after me and test drive was immense!

Huddersfield Audi wouldn't let me test drive or even look at the car until I had put a deposit down!
Stoke Audi failed to return my call once and put the phone down on me the second time.

Can't fault Leeds Audi, placed a deposit with them. Lawrence looked after me and test drive was immense!
Didn't try leeds

So far stoke been good to me .
Huddersfield wouldn't give me 1p off , but we're good with test rides

I feel for you. However, if you are looking for a plus side...... If there is a facelift, your car will be one of the first.

What are the order times looking like now?

....I have a feeling I may regret hesitating on my order

Exclusive colour or not Jimbo that has me concerned now. I to placed on April 15th and still have no build week. If mine comes through and it is similar I will also be cancelling and going A45

b003054a610b107452ac5d48032902ba.jpg

Glacier white looking pretty good, driver knows it too

Going to try and hold of those Quattro side stickers for mine, have seen them on a few s3s

Reactions: RYuill and 5pot
Going to try and hold of those Quattro side stickers for mine, have seen them on a few s3s

Quattro decals in Brilliant Black: 4G0064317 Y9B

Quattro decals in Ice Silver: 4G0064317 X7W

£30 a set.

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Thanks bud, now to decided whether to black or silver ? Going on a Sepang car with black pack and black wheels. I do like silver ones better but think black will tie in

With regards all the talk of a face lifted RS3, I don't really believe this, if anything they will do similar to the A1 which when face lifted picked up some similarities to the S1 in the front bumper late 2014. This would mean the A3 having an S3 style bumper with some fake air intakes & some new lights.

I just cannot see a facelift on a car that will be less than a year old. Also the 8P RS3 was launched at the end of campaign so again unlikely we will see a facelift RS3.

Internally they could upgrade the MMI which in fairness is long overdue!

Hello all, do you know if 18" wheel can be fitted to RS3? I know that in the brochure it is stated that winter tires should have the same size as summer ones (19"), but taking into account rather harsh winters here in Poland and lots of potholes, I was thinking about fitting 18" winter wheels with tires for better comfort. I don't know however if 18" will fit due to large disc brakes. My dealer cannot answer that question. Of course I may end up buying 235/35/19 winter tires, but this would mean higher possibility of tire/rim damage etc. Thanks