New 2015 RS3!!!

Where was that Nardo RS3 you test drove? I'm also from Fife and looking for one, the closest to me was the black one in Dundee. I've ordered Nardo and have only seen it in pictures.
Stirling it was in Nardo Grey with Dynamic Exhaust

I think Dundee have a black one

What is the best colour and combo pack to get the RS3 in? What's your thoughts on the Nardo Grey? I'm still struggling to settle on a colour so I can place an order
It's between Nardo Grey with Gloss blk, Daytona Grey with Aluminium, Sepang Blue with gloss blk or Catalunya Red

What is the best colour and combo pack to get the RS3 in? What's your thoughts on the Nardo Grey? I'm still struggling to settle on a colour so I can place an order
It's between Nardo Grey with Gloss blk, Daytona Grey with Aluminium, Sepang Blue with gloss blk or Catalunya Red
Nardo grey in my opinion is a nice colour, pictures dont do it justice, i opted for sepang with black ops as for me thats the safe option, but i think quite a few others will have it also.

I think you have to see the colours in the flesh and youll know straight away which you prefer.

Nardo grey in my opinion is a nice colour, pictures dont do it justice, i opted for sepang with black ops as for me thats the safe option, but i think quite a few others will have it also.

I think you have to see the colours in the flesh and youll know straight away which you prefer.
I've only seen it in the Nardo Grey and I liked it on the Demo car, but not sure if I could live with this long term and wish I had chosen a different colour. I've seen an S3 in Sepang and like yourself I think this is maybe the safest bet

Choose whatever YOU want and don't listen to others opinions of colours..... It is after all, why manufacturers offer different colours!!

Reactions: Wango and SW14NY'S
Choose whatever YOU want and don't listen to others opinions of colours..... It is after all, why manufacturers offer different colours!!
You're right, problem is I work as a structural designer for some Naval ships and Nardo Grey is like the colour that they are painted in it looks good but is it just too boring for an RS3?.....aaahhh!!!

Reactions: Yorrick and GRE57Y
Nardo is probably ideal for not showing stone chips too. My black S3 unfortunately gets a few even after a front respray

I ordered nardo originally with black pack but changed to Sepang later on, Nardo is a great colour but can look a bit flat

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Actually I think there's a thread that I created on here somewhere as I was confused about the decision also

This might help you decide, nardo is exclusive to the rs cars, Sepang is now being offered on the cooking models also

I'm also struggling to pick what I want. For the people in Scotland.

Perth Audi - Black RS3 (I took this out, normal Exhaust)
Stirling Audi - Nardo Grey
Dundee Audi - Nardo Grey
Edinburgh - Nardo Grey
Glasgow - Daytona Grey

Anybody in the north seen a Sepang Blue RS3 in a show room??

This is the best colour combo....in my opinion!!

Reactions: GRE57Y and rs3_lloyd
The only negative for me with the red was that the red square in the logo gets lost not a biggie! The red always looks fabulous in the sunshine but in the UK and our dark skies I wasn't convinced it would look as good every time but never got to see one in flesh and it is the signature colour.

Reactions: Nimbus265
I find it strange that the majority of launch cars are nardo... Doesn't appear to be one in Red anywhere

For what it’s worth, I chose Nardo as it’s an RS colour. I remember years ago seeing the occasional RS2 and knowing that was what it was because it was in Nogaro Bue.

f6fd1d38ed2907d6f0ccb2e49c1a9326.jpg

This is one of the reasons I didn't pick nardo...

This colour seems to be the new "asbo" orange round where I live, there's loads of them about

Reactions: GRE57Y
I had my first drive today and the test car had Mag Ride. On my order, I had gone for Dynamic Pack for the sports exhaust and I’m so glad I did. The Mag Ride is REALLY good. The car’s ability to soak up sleeping policemen, cobbles etc. when in Comfort setting is amazing. For me, this is THE option. It means I can pootle around with the family and it will be quiet and comfortable. But then if the mood takes me, I can press a button and have a bit more fun. It's a really impressive bit of kit

Reactions: GRE57Y, Nimbus265, SW14NY'S and 2 others
Why do reviewers compare it to the Golf R?!?!

Totally agree, the Golf R should be (but rarely is) compared to the S3 NOT the RS3.....

Reactions: DommyR, Nimbus265 and Andy Dilworth
Most of those bends, he is turning in far too early, and then having to correct; he's not hitting the apex on 50% of the bends first time around. At the start it almost loks like he's trying to drift the car. Not the finest demo!

Seems to be a fair bit oversteer here?

Another pointless test of an RS3, lets face it we're all gonna be driving around in crash helmets & flame retardant suits........ :shrug:

Imagine the unfortunate fuel station attendant, won't know if you're gonna rob the place or test your 'race suit' & set fire to it.

Reactions: S3 AD, GRE57Y and Nimbus265
I was gonna say similar - $hit driving above !

I went round Cadwell recently with a pro-driver at crazy speeds and the handling was astonishing. The RS3 was lapping quicker than the R8 (v8).

That driving above is boll#x !

Reactions: T-800
Impressive how the car keeps the idiot on the road!

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, T-800, Nimbus265 and 1 other person
It's probably be from the 'Exclusive' colour option in the UK @ £2500, close to the Imola Yellow option on other models.
This colour maybe in the options pack for other countries??

No not in an option pack for Australia (at least). It'd be exclusive, which makes things even more complicated as there are a few shades of yellow to choose from. I'd go with Nardo but then have already had two grey Audis previously. :(

Reactions: SW14NY'S
Reactions: Andy Dilworth
Ignoring the stupidity of doing this in what looks like a 30 limit, that's a fair bit of spin.

Most of these LC systems work that way, power sent to fronts and then to back as soon as slip detected

Interesting as I tried a launch today and didn't have any spin at all.

Love the noise it makes though