New 2014 A4 Avant S-Line Black Edition and question regarding

Paul Darby

Reaction score
Just picked up this A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI S-Line Black Edition S-Tronic :smile new:

Sadly a swap from 8V S3 :bye: (too small - long story...) but am really happy with the new car - loads of space and a fantastic spec.

One thing I noticed early on this week was that there is no obvious way of changing between different drive select modes - auto, efficiency, dynamic and so on. You can change between standard and 'sport' modes with the gear shifter but can't see drive select anywhere on the dash or in the MMI options.

Is this something not included on the model?

Attachments

• A4 Avant.jpg
    A4 Avant.jpg
    926.9 KB · Views: 134
Mine is 2.0TFSi Black Edition S-Line with S-TRONIC mine doesn't have drive select either. However certain parts can be coded in. I like my steering on adaptive anyway so I've never bothered

Just picked up this A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI S-Line Black Edition S-Tronic :smile new:

Sadly a swap from 8V S3 :bye: (too small - long story...) but am really happy with the new car - loads of space and a fantastic spec.

One thing I noticed early on this week was that there is no obvious way of changing between different drive select modes - auto, efficiency, dynamic and so on. You can change between standard and 'sport' modes with the gear shifter but can't see drive select anywhere on the dash or in the MMI options.

Is this something not included on the model?

Congrats @Paul Darby and it is a nice car you have got.

Like @Booboo said drive select is not a standard and has to included as part of spec-ing up the car. It can activated via Carista / VCDS and buttons retrofitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk