New 2012 A3

Vazza

Reaction score
Autoblog have posted this pic supposedly of the new A3

audia32012leak132933718.jpg

Not sure about the mirrors but liking the front and will probably look better in S3 guise :yes:

Reactions: Paul76R
I like it....But again it looks a bit like a facelift 8P3 not much has reaaaaally changed.....Mind you i reckon the new S3 and S lines will look quite tasty!

Yeh mirrors look horrible ...:puke2: other then that looks ok ......need to see the rear thou...

Looks like a mild refresh/facelift rather than a new car.

New platform (10%) cheaper to manufacture because around 80% of all VAG cars will use it. If the interior follows the A1, i wont be getting one, and my dealer has been calling me about excellent discounts recently. Might go for a used E-class coupe.

Is it me, or does the bonnet look a different colour? The bonnet creases look a bit 'chop'.

Looks like a mild refresh/facelift rather than a new car.

New platform (10%) cheaper to manufacture because around 80% of all VAG cars will use it. If the interior follows the A1, i wont be getting one, and my dealer has been calling me about excellent discounts recently. Might go for a used E-class coupe.

what sort of discounts have they be banding about?

i think the new A3 will look good in the flesh, the interior will be a step up from the current one, which is spot on.

I don't like it personally. Looks like an A1 too much.

Think the interior will be a much needed revamp. Unfortunately the new A3 will most run on fibre optic technology which means that any tech fitted in will probs not be able to be fitted into older cars.

I generally don't keep a car longer than 2 years so I doubt il be getting one. S5 or something similar will hopefully be on the cards by that point.

what sort of discounts have they be banding about?

i think the new A3 will look good in the flesh, the interior will be a step up from the current one, which is spot on.

10% off used Audis. Its Bristol Audi and their current stock isn't that appealing TBH.

Meh. Bit too A1 for me, but yeh, need to see the rear and the interior again. S (and RS) could be tasty. Hopefully we'll see the saloon at Geneva too as a finished article.

Not sold on it yet! Sure the S3 etc will look tidy though. It does looking smaller than the current one I think...

Time will tell I think.

Si