New 19's arrived today!!

cfoster

Reaction score
New wheels arrived this morning, very happy with them although no spacers so can't fit them yet!! Went for the 9.5x19's all round with 38mm offset and 5 mm spacers! Tyre size is 235/35/19 all round so a nice subtle stretch on them :). Lowering springs arrive Friday!!

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Chris :)

Reactions: hiphouser
V Nice...the first time you curb them you'll be devastated!

Mine lasted a fortnight until a tractor forced my onto a grassy path with a hidden concrete curb!
Still haven't got over it!...:-(

Nice one Chris you know it make's sense running LM 's Top stuff.

Nice mate - you get these from Ireland by any chance?

:w00t: Those wheels are stunning, i want some new wheels but cant decide between some LM's or Speedline............

yeah back to red at the moment, ordering satin/matt black today for it!!

the vinyl wrap is it that easy to take off ? and is there all colours or just the basic ones mate where you getting it from too ;-)

Last edited:
Simon, yes mate its ok to take off with a bit of patience! Colour wise loads are available in gloss or matt.

Chris - yeah paul seems well alright, although still no reply regarding my spacers!!

Would you know if i'd be ok using 5mm universal spacer or should I get the hubcentric ones?

Chris

thanks mate wondering if i can get my cars colour do you have a web page mate ;-)

my 18"s arrived last week from autoalloys, they are nothing short of beautiful...

DasAuto079-1.jpg

Reactions: hiphouser
stop putting nice wheels up guys your making me want some lol

Got them fitted at long last! Also started the matt wrap last thing today, wanted to get more done but been rather hectic this weekend! Suspension is going on this week if my mechanic gets his **** into gear!!

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Chris

Very nice Chris.. I like

istockphoto_5399176-thumbs-up.jpg

Chris, will you lower the car ?

that looks fat mate loving them wheels

You only just got the white wrap finished in time to take it off!

Are you already planning what colourbto do after the black wrap? ;)

Wheels look ace mate, nice tyre size choice too

lol the neighbours keep giving me funny looks when it changes colour!! This will be the final colour! RS4 will be next!!

Nice, will look even better after a drop! What off set are they?

Amazed you've held onto this car so long for you Chris. You normally would of been through a few. Get some pics up of the matt black progress.

What age RS4 are you looking at getting?