New 19" Rims

madkebab

Reaction score
My latest addition. Just need to fit my H&R coilovers now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

These will be my show/summer rims with the 18" RS4's used for track days and through the winter months

PICT0016.JPG

PICT0017.JPG

PICT0018.JPG

[ QUOTE ]
very nice indeed, how about some full side shots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only fitted one to see how the fitment was and how they looked on the car, They wont be going on until later in the year once the weather has improved and the coilovers are on.

Managed to pick them up on Ebay for a very good price. They are fitted with 235/35/19 Toyo Proxes T1-S (retail at £143 each) which have only covered 1500 miles. Wheels have the odd kerb rash but nothing serious. Wasnt really looking for 19's but they were too good to turn down.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Cheers guys. I thought the RS4's looked good but when I put one of these on there was no comparison. Gonna have to be careful with the 35 profile tyre though.
Want to get them on now but know its the right thing to wait until there is no salt left on the roads. Plus got to get the coilovers on first so can get the ride height just right. Think the front lip on the wings is gonna have to be rolled if I am going to go low as the tyres are 235

Use 225 pro, have them on fronts and rear, have lowered it a bit more! the rear sits just above the alloy and so does the front /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Are those the ones that were fitted to an audi A4 convertible in the advert? I had my eye on those myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
19's are the way forward my man, they slow you down so much, but look the nuts when cruising /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

agree

look great will look even better when the car is dropped

Car has already been dropped 40mm but the coilovers should give me much more control over the ride height.