Never rains but it pours!

MrAudi2017

Reaction score
Urgh...

So last week I decided it's time for a new car, my lil a3 has been somewhat problematic of late and I wanted something a bit bigger and quicker. Been nosing my way through the classifieds and found a half decent A6 2.5 TDi Quattro... sweet, not a bad price... get there and it free spins on one of the cylinders and refuses to start... then go to look at an a4 2.5TDi but get distracted by a VW Toureg... dirt cheap but a bit rough around the edges... in budget... call finance company and its got too many miles on the clock... so fine I'll have another look next weekend, got an S4 I've been debating over... but it's cheap and been played with so I'm still on the fence. And what happens tonight? 3 days before I get paid? When I'm brassic and already ticked off that my car search is dead end after dead end... the gearbox in my lil A3 decided to sh*t itself and take a drive shaft with it.. so I've got no way of getting to work... and no way of going to look at a motor that's more than 5 ****** miles away...

So yeah what's started off as a mildly gloomy end to last week has turned into a full on f*cking golden shower! I'm raging... to say the least!

Sorry to hear your having such a bad week. Hopefully that’s you had all your bad luck and things can only get better. Can’t you get a lift from any of your workmates? Good luck with your continued search for a car.