Never criticise the S3

Plenty of similar cars here in Oz, reckon about 40-50% of the cars on the road here are big noisy 4x4’s with more noise than performance
Noisy with little performance, sounds like your describing Eddie Jones.

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Daveotto and NevMan
I'd settle for an uber fast - not so light car - yes before we put down the Q8 at least it's not this.
iu

1478cd9b9dffd4a9036ee5ff5ca3e95a.jpg

I’ll raise your Ford with my holiday rental. Infinity 5.6 V8 sounds good but wasn’t really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Both sides were the same although the drivers side was less obvious. Even if it was done in transit surely they shouldn't have it in the showroom, pride of place, asking £85k.
Maybe I'm just to fussy :blink::blink:
Maybe if you had a spare £85000 bangers and where keen to part with it l could see your point mate

Reactions: Jcbmally
Q8 looks ok but if I spending that kind of money on an SUV it would go straight on a Range Rover Sport.

Maybe if you had a spare £85000 bangers and where keen to part with it l could see your point mate
If I had a spare £85k mate I'd spend it on an RS3, a mint Honda SP2, 4 weeks holiday down under, TAG watch and 3 x fish suppers and a crate of lager.

PS: looks like I might be joining the "S" club again :whistle2:

Reactions: Audi Bairn, TYb, BarryG79 and 2 others
If I had a spare £85k mate I'd spend it on an RS3, a mint Honda SP2, 4 weeks holiday down under, TAG watch and 3 x fish suppers and a crate of lager.

PS: looks like I might be joining the "S" club again :whistle2:
I would blaw it all in High class Hookers lol

the White S club ??? ?

Reactions: TYb, BarryG79, AlS3BE and 1 other person
Q8 looks ok but if I spending that kind of money on an SUV it would go straight on a Range Rover Sport.

Not a fan of the Q8 personally, but anyone I know who has had a RR sport hate the 'lack of' reliability. That would.do my head in. Porsche Cayenne S for me, or even Macan S

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Not a fan of the Q8 personally, but anyone I know who has had a RR sport hate the 'lack of' reliability. That would.do my head in. Porsche Cayenne S for me, or even Macan S
Good call, really like the Macan. You’d definitely have to have the RR under warranty.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Audi Bairn and NevMan

+1 .....been very impressed with the Aussie Range Rover I have had for the last 2.5 weeks.

HSE lacking in power a bit but for long Aussie road trips it’s ideal as speed limit is 110km/hr and Aussies are a law abiding bunch when it comes to speeding...someone actually went past me doing all of about 130 (80 mph ish) yesterday) :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, NevMan and TYb
+1 .....been very impressed with the Aussie Range Rover I have had for the last 2.5 weeks.

HSE lacking in power a bit but for long Aussie road trips it’s ideal as speed limit is 110km/hr and Aussies are a law abiding bunch when it comes to speeding...someone actually went past me doing all of about 130 (80 mph ish) yesterday) :)

Is that a discovery sport? They have grown on me, look smart in the HSE Black Pack, not silly prices compared to the rest of the range.

Reactions: Daveotto
Is that a discovery sport? They have grown on me, look smart in the HSE Black Pack, not silly prices compared to the rest of the range.

Yep was a Discovery Sport, I assume it was U.K. spec. All the bells and whistles worked pretty well....parking aids, nav, memory seats, lane assist etc just lacked a bit of oomf

53A7FBA3 00B4 42A2 8D14 1F0C2360DDBA

Last edited:
Reactions: TYb, Audi Bairn and NevMan
Yep was a Discovery Sport, I assume it was U.K. spec. All the bells and whistles worked pretty well....parking aids, nav, memory seats, lane assist etc just lacked a bit of oomf
When you collecting the Cayman S Dave? We all looking forward to lots of pics, including interior pics as well please. :) x

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan

The shame of it

Reactions: Jassyo06
When you collecting the Cayman S Dave? We all looking forward to lots of pics, including interior pics as well please. :) x

+1 BIG TIME

Reactions: Jassyo06, Jcbmally and Sandra
When you collecting the Cayman S Dave?

Week after next all being well. Selling the S3 to a regional buyer for Sytner (same guy who took the last one) and a better price than Porsche offered. So should have all the money in place for that week, car is ready for any date after 1st Dec.

Not long to wait now :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jcbmally, Sandra and 1 other person