Neuspeed 19mm Rear ARB for Audi TT

Andy_S3

Reaction score
Im sure ive heard somewhere on here that this part will fit no problem onto the 8L S3. Does anyone actually have one of these fitted to confirm it fits ok? Pointless buying one otherwise! Thanks.

Im sure ive heard somewhere on here that this part will fit no problem onto the 8L S3. Does anyone actually have one of these fitted to confirm it fits ok? Pointless buying one otherwise! Thanks.

Yes it fits. Just make sure it's for a TT Quattro and you should be good. Otherwise buy a TT Q arb. It's 19mm to and it's cheaper. I have that on my car.

The only problem with the OEM TT or R32 ones is that the plastic cover cracks over time and then you have an MOT failure. My R32 rear lasted just over 4 years. The Neuspeed stuff is lot better made.

I guess you need to weigh up how long you think you will keep the car for.

The only problem with the OEM TT or R32 ones is that the plastic cover cracks over time and then you have an MOT failure. My R32 rear lasted just over 4 years. The Neuspeed stuff is lot better made.

I guess you need to weigh up how long you think you will keep the car for.

Which plastic cover are we talking about...? Agree that Neuspeed are top of the notch, amoungst the best out there!

Which plastic cover are we talking about...? Agree that Neuspeed are top of the notch, amoungst the best out there!

The bar itself is covered in a plastic paint type coating. Over time, where the bar passes through the bushes, the plastic coating wears/breaks and the metal inside starts to corrode. Then the corrosion starts to lift the rest of the plastic coating and you fail your MOT.

It's a design fault!

Aaah I see. Seem to remember some black coating yeah...Ok, won't on the car 4 years from now hehe anyways MOT ain't really a problem as I know the garage where I do the MOT's on the family cars..

Thanks for clearing it up!