Needed in the London SE or Kent area

docurley

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.co.uk
Well I must have had a blond moment (for a bald guy that's saying something) on Friday after tasking off the air-bag to replace the sport button ring on the steering wheel I turned the car on to check they were working before reconnecting the air-bag and yes I now have the air-bag light permanently on :keule:

On top of that trying to find a way round to reset it I disconnected the battery which took out my keys (and yes I have tried all the current ways to reprogram the keys). The strange thing is I did manage to reprogram one of the keys but inadvertently used the spare which seems to have knocked them both out and wont let me reprogram them the passive way.

So if anyone has a working VAGCOM in the SE or London area please let me know as I need to sort this out, I feel like I have gone back to the dark ages using the key to unlock my car.

@docurley - a3 kent, dannykn9, ash187, there are 3 names to try. :) x

Thanks everyone but with Princes/Sandra help, Ash did me the honers last night, next will be to buy my own copy.

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks everyone but with Princes/Sandra help, Ash did me the honers last night, next will be to buy my own copy.
Good you got sorted David, Ash is a lovely guy. :) x

Drop me a message, I can sort this out - I am in East London but regularly in South @docurley
Hi mate is it possible to do a dpf regen and adaptation using your vcds? I know a guy in Croydon who seriously needs it to be done asap.