Needed: 1 x 18" RS6 style alloy for A4 S Line, cash waiting.

S-Liner

Reaction score
Turns out 1 of my alloys is buckled, need another!

Which RS6 style? Pic of one of the other wheels (or the damaged one) would be good. These tend to be on eBay and in the classifided.

Hope you manage to find one.

Please excuse the ignorance but is this an RS6 Style Alloy? 18 inch, 5 spoke.. I need at least 2 new wheels, possibly a set. Any ideas as to the best (cheapest) place?

IMAG1207

are these alloys the same on the a3 as the a4 and a6 or are they different ofsets?

You're right, but it is also often referred to as an RS6-style wheel.

Thanks chaps.. I see them referred to as RS6-Style all the time and wondered if that was the correct term to use when searching for them... !

Appreciate the info.

Whats the stud pattern supposed to be? I hear mention of 100 vs 110 etc. Any light you can shed?

Thanks chaps.. I see them referred to as RS6-Style all the time and wondered if that was the correct term to use when searching for them... !

Appreciate the info.

Whats the stud pattern supposed to be? I hear mention of 100 vs 110 etc. Any light you can shed?

For an A4, the stud pattern (official name is pitch circle diamater, usually abbreviated to PCD) is 112.

Nice Oddie.. the bids are creeping up.. I'll see what the status is with the price over the weekend.. :whistle2:

Just comparing prices and stuff - does anybody know a good (as in cheap) place to get wheel and tyre packages. Have looked at loads online (wheelworx, etc) and wondered if anyone has any experience of a good one.. ?