Need these firmwares

On the note of the AIO update. I'm playing music from a usb. It resets to the first song every time? Doesn't keep it in memory and will always go back to the top whereas before the update it was fine.
Is that just using the car Media player with phone unplugged, or are you using AA at the same time, playing media on it. If you reset all the MMI modules prior to AIO install, perhaps there's a setting in MMI configuration that needs to be set. I unticked the hard drive Jukebox from the reset, to keep all my cd rips and USB transfers, they all return to last song played, even if I shift to Spotify on AA and then back back to car Media. Is it possible to play USB via the AA or Carplay interface? I couldn't see a way on AA, as its running on your phone, and probably has no access to car media storage.

Is that just using the car Media player with phone unplugged, or are you using AA at the same time, playing media on it. If you reset all the MMI modules prior to AIO install, perhaps there's a setting in MMI configuration that needs to be set. I unticked the hard drive Jukebox from the reset, to keep all my cd rips and USB transfers, they all return to last song played, even if I shift to Spotify on AA and then back back to car Media. Is it possible to play USB via the AA or Carplay interface? I couldn't see a way on AA, as its running on your phone, and probably has no access to car media storage.
Sorry for late reply, no notifications on. :concern:

I am using a USB plugged in the arm rest as I did before the update. Before the update it was fine, continued where the last song ended. After update, each time car is restarted, the music will go back to folder 1, track 1. This is with phone unplugged too. So literally can manually play any song, turn off the car, go have a cup of tea and back to the car where its back to first track.

Jukebox doesn't hold folders so never used it. Or does it??? I couldn't get folders to show. I like my music in folders (English, Indian, Rap, R&B & so on) to help me choose what type of music I am in the mood for, lol.

AA/CP can not interact with car storage AFAIK, as it is the phone it is running off.

Sorry for late reply, no notifications on. :concern:

I am using a USB plugged in the arm rest as I did before the update. Before the update it was fine, continued where the last song ended. After update, each time car is restarted, the music will go back to folder 1, track 1. This is with phone unplugged too. So literally can manually play any song, turn off the car, go have a cup of tea and back to the car where its back to first track.

Jukebox doesn't hold folders so never used it. Or does it??? I couldn't get folders to show. I like my music in folders (English, Indian, Rap, R&B & so on) to help me choose what type of music I am in the mood for, lol.

AA/CP can not interact with car storage AFAIK, as it is the phone it is running off.
Yes, I can't see how AA could read another USB or the juke box while phone is plugged in. I've no problem with the media player restarting on the last track played. I plugged in a Kingston that was lying in the tray from months, it went straight to a specific song and album that was likely playing last time it was plugged in. Switching between it and Jukebox or AA, both went back to their respective tracks. Switching off the car, the same. They only time I've seen this issue was another stick with a movie on it, I noticed if I played the movie, and quit, it would only restart at the beginning. Perhaps its a file format thing, perhaps USB format. I'm not sure what's on the Kingston, I'll check when home. Fwiw, all the albums on it were mp3 rips in named directories, and they all transferred to the jukebox without issue.

Link to a quick test. It always plays last selected, even when off overnight.

Yes, I can't see how AA could read another USB or the juke box while phone is plugged in. I've no problem with the media player restarting on the last track played. I plugged in a Kingston that was lying in the tray from months, it went straight to a specific song and album that was likely playing last time it was plugged in. Switching between it and Jukebox or AA, both went back to their respective tracks. Switching off the car, the same. They only time I've seen this issue was another stick with a movie on it, I noticed if I played the movie, and quit, it would only restart at the beginning. Perhaps its a file format thing, perhaps USB format. I'm not sure what's on the Kingston, I'll check when home. Fwiw, all the albums on it were mp3 rips in named directories, and they all transferred to the jukebox without issue.

Link to a quick test. It always plays last selected, even when off overnight.

Interesting.
You say named directories, so your jukebox has folders? I transferred from usb to jukebox but all ended up in one massive list.
I can turn the car off for 10 minutes and go inside & come back, then music is at 1st long, lol.

You are using the K3663 AIO, right?

also, do you have a wireless charging? I had it appear in MMI settings after update. Ofc I don't have that feature fitted.

I just realised you want the albums within folders. I've not looked into that. Mp3 Albums in folders named as the album transfer to the juke box as seperate albums, within a folder which bears the album name. I might experiment with genre sub folders on a usb and see what happens. I have a few tracks that went awry, compilation album which the jukebox tries to show by artist, but there are two ways of viewing the media, the folder view is the one I use.
Yes, I've got K3663, but no charger, or option on the menus. I didn't reset the hard disk as advised in the Mr-fix tutorial, as It can't be backed up (easily) and I didn't have the mp3 rips backed up anywhere. It came through the K3663 unscathed. Perhaps there was some configs on that disk that might change if you reset it before K3663.
I've a minor issue with the rear Climate unit when selecting to display rear settings on the mmi screen, and a known AA issue of the touchpad not scrolling the map in Google maps, but they're trivial, I'm more than happy with such a boost to my cars media and maps for free. New car owners in the US are being asked to pay a sub to switch on their already installed heated seats!

I just realised you want the albums within folders. I've not looked into that. Mp3 Albums in folders named as the album transfer to the juke box as seperate albums, within a folder which bears the album name. I might experiment with genre sub folders on a usb and see what happens. I have a few tracks that went awry, compilation album which the jukebox tries to show by artist, but there are two ways of viewing the media, the folder view is the one I use.
Yes, I've got K3663, but no charger, or option on the menus. I didn't reset the hard disk as advised in the Mr-fix tutorial, as It can't be backed up (easily) and I didn't have the mp3 rips backed up anywhere. It came through the K3663 unscathed. Perhaps there was some configs on that disk that might change if you reset it before K3663.
I've a minor issue with the rear Climate unit when selecting to display rear settings on the mmi screen, and a known AA issue of the touchpad not scrolling the map in Google maps, but they're trivial, I'm more than happy with such a boost to my cars media and maps for free. New car owners in the US are being asked to pay a sub to switch on their already installed heated seats!
basically on the USB, multiple folders pertaining to different genres. So from the USB, I'd have a folder called Rock with only rock songs, then I can switch to the Rap folder and listen to only rap songs. But no folders within the main folders.
But now like I said it doesn't hold memory and just resets to the 1st folder & 1st song :/

interesting regarding wireless charging. Mine showed up after update, of course turning it on & off does nothing but weird that it showed up.

I think I factory reset it before the update, & also after. But nothing to fix it so far :/

I think those issues you described are well known with the update, I have the same.

If you have access to obdeleven or vcds, you can check in Control module 5F, byte 15 , bit 5 and see if its checked or on. This sets Wireless_Charging_Availability to on even if its not installed. Unchecking this, setting bit 5 to zero should remove it from your mmi.
Screenshot 20230111 153405 OBDeleven

If you have access to obdeleven or vcds, you can check in Control module 5F, byte 15 , bit 5 and see if its checked or on. This sets Wireless_Charging_Availability to on even if its not installed. Unchecking this, setting bit 5 to zero should remove it from your mmi.
View attachment 262896
Yep, gonna try this. Been too lazy & cold to leave the house honestly. Lol.

that's what I was told on the Mr Tix telegram group to try. But no fixes for the music so think I jus got screwed over for fun by my car.

I can't get my A6/C7/AllRoad/2017 into the Red menu to even consider upgrading. How does it work on a UK car? I've only found youtube videos with left hand drive cars and all the buttons are the other way around. I believe you press Back + the select button next to the Nav button. However, when I hold these down my MMI just reboots instead of going into the Red menu. Any ideas?

I can't get my A6/C7/AllRoad/2017 into the Red menu to even consider upgrading. How does it work on a UK car? I've only found youtube videos with left hand drive cars and all the buttons are the other way around. I believe you press Back + the select button next to the Nav button. However, when I hold these down my MMI just reboots instead of going into the Red menu. Any ideas?
The back button and the top left silver button. When I did it it wasn't working but kept trying.
So I clicked on the car button first.
Then did the 2 button combo until it came up.

Reactions: Infiniverse
Back plus top left select button.

Got it! Just needed the system to be on for a bit longer I think.

It doesn’t look like I have many activation codes installed, which would explain why it didn’t want to take the 21/22 map update when I tried it.

Will that be resolved by the all-in-one MHI2 update?

Am I right in thinking that I have a choice of the all-in-one update or the M-I-B update? I’m guessing that they are essentially the same, but the later also extends the GEM (green engineering menu) and enables it by default. Is that right?

Yes, AIO adds map activation, and all other settings to enable carplay/AA.

Update

firmware and maps both updated. amazing how people get hold of these files and decide to charge folk hundreds of £££ ...
Everything checked and all working.. been using car play with google maps all day no issues also more features added in menus.

I will try and upload files somewhere as firmware is 8.3gb

and maps is around 27gb.

I can upload the firmware to my google drive as that should be enough storage to handle it. anybody need a link send me a pm and once uploaded i will send.

Regards
Slapz
Hello SlapNutz... how are you mate?

Thanks for your offer about uploading the BIG files to your Drive....

I know it was several moths ago.. but , are. there any chance to get the link for the Firmware and maps to update my Audi A7?? thanks

Sorry but I didnt find where to send PM

Best regards

Hello SlapNutz... how are you mate?

Thanks for your offer about uploading the BIG files to your Drive....

I know it was several moths ago.. but , are. there any chance to get the link for the Firmware and maps to update my Audi A7?? thanks

Sorry but I didnt find where to send PM

Best regards

While you waiting try here
https://mibsolution.one/au_3663_aio

Tutorial here

While you waiting try here
https://mibsolution.one/au_3663_aio

Tutorial here

good morning everyone, can anyone help me?
I recently bought a 4th generation Audi A6 C7. I have the software version MHI2_ER_AUG11_... I would like to update the version to be able to use Apple Car Play. Can you tell me where I can download it and if it is compatible with my car. It is an A6 registered in 2014

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 14