Need some help with a fault code please?

DaveA3-TDI

Reaction score
Hello.

My car comes up with the fault code below and I cannot clear it. It comes straight back! Can anyone point me in the right direction? The only thing that I can think of that is not working on my car is the passenger side door mirror glass which is supposed to dim to stop headlight reflection. Could that be anything to do with the error?

Address 19: CAN Gateway Labels: 1K0-907-530.lbl
Control Module Part Number: 1K0 907 530 K HW: 1K0 907 951
Component and/or Version: J533__Gateway H12 0170
Software Coding: 7F3F07C007002103
Work Shop Code: WSC 06314 000 00000
1 Fault Found:

00470 - Combination comfort Databus in Single Wire
012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 01101100
Fault Priority: 3
Fault Frequency: 1
Reset counter: 29
Mileage: 146384 km
Time Indication: 0
Date: 2011.11.08
Time: 18:56:08

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks

thanks, I had a quick look there but didn't make much sense to me lol. Is it easy to disconnect the power to the glass? What does the error mean, am I right in thinking that it is an issue with the canbus system? The system runs in a mirror mode with the signal being sent down 2 wires but at the moment mine is only working in single wire mode?

I have had this error code on my car for 12 months now and can't clear it but everything on the car works fine ! I think it is just what it says in that instead of using two wire communication it's just using one.

I don't think the door mirror problem is related at all but I'm sorry, my car doesn't have that facility so I can't help with the problem !

im wondering, assuming its canbus error & using single wire instead of hi/low, didnt somebody else have corrosion issues at the multiplug going into the CanGateway module in behind the glovebox?

Isn't there a way to narrow down the fault to something more useful?

Yes the mirror dipping has always worked until the other day. Yes I have auto wipers/lights and they are still working.