need some help, possibly just coding but not sure

marcjwebb

Reaction score
Hi all, I hope everyone is safe and well.

been pulling my hair out with this but seems to have more information.

so I got my 8v back in January (it's a 2013 model ) and came with rear only parking sensors.

after hunting around it turns out these were fitted after purchase but fitted by an Audi main dealer.

now the problem, and I am hoping it just some coding but not sure.

the parking sensors work but the volume is proper low and on my MMI I do not have any settings to adjust tone, volume or frequency or display.

as this is a genuine Audi part fitted by genuine Audi dealer, how can I code this into my MMI?

I just need the menu for the volume and frequency ideally but if I could get the display too then that's a bonus.

getting annoyed as I have been fairly close to a few bumps now as even with the fan on just one or 2 bars, it's almost impossible to hear the beeps.

Please please tell me this is just some coding. ( i have access to long coding btw )

help, please, someone!

The sensors fitted are probably the cheap reverse wire version Audi fit that are not factory versions integrated into the mmi.

Pics please, but I'm sure it's the case

If you wanted mmi settings, it would need the proper system fitted if which I do.

I dont think audi would know how to fit and code oem from my experience with them!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The sensors fitted are probably the cheap reverse wire version Audi fit that are not factory versions integrated into the mmi.

If you wanted mmi settings, it would need the proper system fitted if which I do.
ill grab some pics for you soon. so the control module they would have fitted, why wouldnt that be tied into the rest of the system?

and how much do you charge fir this? thinking of getting you to install some other bits too if youre coming this way

ill grab some pics for you soon. so the control module they would have fitted, why wouldnt that be tied into the rest of the system?

Because it's the Audi aftermarket solution for sensors.

and how much do you charge fir this? thinking of getting you to install some other bits too if youre coming this way

Ping me a WhatsApp bud, number in signature.