Need some advice please peeps. :(

Herby1

VAG All the way
Reaction score
I've never written about this sort of thing on here before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the person hangs up. Shes been going out with her friends a lot recently and when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks up the drive. Although I can still hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?!

I once picked her phone up just to see what time it was and she went mental at me and shouted at me saying that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her! Anyway, I've never talked to her about it properly because I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my 2005 Yamaha R1 next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she got home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my Yamaha R1, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a bit of oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
icon_confused.gif

Thanks

has this already been done then?;lol

its good ay!!! very funny.......

lol i have seen it before, but actually thought you were being serious lol

I was kinda expectin' something like..

I decided I was going to park my 2005 Yamaha R1 next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she got home.

...And as I hid behind my bike, I could hear a car slow down on approach to my street, the engine note started to decline as it approached, I knew it was her, so to obtain a better view I leaned in closer to the bike, making sure that no one could see me, as the car turned the corner into my street ..I could feel the bike wobble and... Oh No! I couldn't control myself and the bike started to topple away from me, leaving me exposed in the headlights like a stunned Rabbit....

with my leathers around my ankles and jerkin' the Gerkin!
:scared2: :sadlike: :blow:

hahahahaha......lmao......could of happened.....but i was more concerned about the oil situation.lol

:applaus: herby1... was starting to feel sorry for you then... v funny tho..:lmfao:

28v6 said:

with my leathers around my ankles and jerkin' the Gerkin!
:scared2: :sadlike: :blow:

lol... your v funny!! :thumbsup: