Need honest opinion of valuation

kev-s

Reaction score
So my Special Edition petrol Avant is up for sale on Facebook Marketplace for 3k

Now checking on ebay etc.. at sold prices and it seems they can vary quite a bit

So id like you guys to take a look and give me an honest opinion on what its worth so i can adjust the price accordingly

Check out the ad and let me know

Says video unavailable?

Avants generally go for £500 more on similarly spec'd cars to a saloon, my special edition in more or less immaculate condition was valued at £2700 by glass's but they tend to go for more than that, it don't help with the s lines being so up and down spec wise but as a rough average for a really good condition average miles car with full service history id say anywhere from £3-3.5 ish as a rough figure, but like i said there so random in specs it could go up and down £500.

All i would say is given how old these cars are now and fact its an a4 at the end of the day nothing really there special enough to make it hold value as the years roll by so me personally i wouldn't pay over £4k, in reality that's still a lot of money for a 15ish year old common car so your £3k is about right id say to actually sell.