Need help

Again 40 people look and nothing I've search I'm asking for help to 100% check I'm getting the right wheel

come on give ppl a chance 2 hours ago you posted most of the members work wait till after 6pm thats when it gets busy

Audi a3 2004 tdi

Before I spend this amount can someone help please
I've search as much as i can but still unclear anything I can or need to look for ?.

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111322195959&alt=web

that will fit but !!!
i have no idea what loom is with it also do you have mfsw already ? you may need diffrent parts to get it to work
are you dual or single stage airbag as that is dual
so a few more details of your set up will help members help you.
but it will fit one way or another.

Uploadfromtaptalk1398256996351

I know my little is there but that's the wheel I have now on a3

yes single stage
so you will need parts to get the mfsw buttons to work
and a rewire from single to dual that could make your airbag not work

So part number for the air to work is the one in search bit not fuss on the buttons not working air bag I do as will give me a fault code

I think it is possible with a lot of work and money, but with no guarantee the airbag will work!
BTW, is yours DSG as I can see paddles on that one?

Not asking it to plug and play just some advice once I get the wheel loom need to add in my loom to made the bag work etc

8J0 971 589 B this is the part number from the air bag on the wheel I'm looking to buy looking on here for ages now today looks correct

Uploadfromtaptalk1398276365148

Uploadfromtaptalk1398276386773

Uploadfromtaptalk1398276408962

This is what I've been sent by the guy has so many of them little git