need help

super sebo93

Reaction score
Hi my name is adam and im picking my a1 s line up this week,
Im looking into getting different alloys, the ones im looking at are 18" r8 replicas, what im wondering is do i need to up-rate anything since its 17" alloys standard? (if that makes sense haha)

No need to uprate/upgrade anything dude.

ok thats perfect, just wanting to make sure everything goes to plan, it will be my first audi and wanting to make it look good and do things right, im also looking to lower it, ive seen that h&r 35mm springs are pretty good but since im upgrading to 18's will i need to do anything, like spacers or anything like that?

Spacers will depend on the ET of the alloys you purchase.

need help again, will 19's be too big for the a1 and would i have problems with suspension and things like that?

Personally I think 19's would be too big on an A1, it would look odd.

yeah wasnt too sure about the, ive seen some black edition alloys but im trying to find the right size for the a1's dimensions

What are the current wheels spec? Width, offset, size?

honestly im not too sure because i havent picked the car up yet but trying to find it online with no luck yet :(

hopefully picking it up on thursday, ideally im looking to get a set of 18's instead of 19's but in two minds to get black edition alloys or r8 v10 replica alloys

could anyone recommend any where to buy alloys or replica alloys that arent too expensive?

Search under goggle and take from there, the choice of manufacture and type will be mind blowing the cost will be up o you and some come with tyre choice.

ive been looking for hours haha!! trying to find the right ones at the right price lol, im not sure if i want the r8 v10 replica's or black edition or bbs

has anyone dealt with lk performance? they have r8 v10 replicas but always worry about buying things online

They are a customer of ours, so buy from us. I've not had to buy from them. They appear very up-front. Do Larkspeed offer anything?