1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues - 21/07/18

Please accept our apologies for difficulties you may be experiencing using the site this afternoon.
    We are aware of a technical issue and are working to resolve it. There may be more brief outages this afternoon. We will aim to keep disruption to a minimum, but unfortunately some is inevitable in order to resolve the issue with minimum delay.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with VCDS coding

Toshiux Jul 2, 2018

1. Toshiux

Toshiux New Member

Hello, so I have this problem:
    I have an audi a3 8pa (2010) tdi, and I need to code tail lights, rear fog lights, and everything that needs to be done converting NA to EU or ROW, I woud be pleased if anybody could help me doing it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

You might want to ask @Sandra to move your post over to the Vcd's section on the site as you might get more help there

Sandra likes this.
  4. Toshiux

Toshiux New Member

As I see nobody could help me

5. ch1z64

ch1z64 C'mon you's bhoy's in Green TFSI Owners Group Silver Supporter Team Sprint Audi S3 Manual

Sorry to hear your problem was not resolved but not all members can fix these things and please understand that the guys who do this for a living aren't going to cut there own throats by given away all trade sectets . But i hope you get it sorted come time