Need help with my headlight...

Antboo

Reaction score
As above, my passenger main headlight has stopped working... There is power there as the indicator and side light still work but my driving and main beam have stopped working...

I have a 2006 audi s6 v10, it has adaptive xenon headlights...
I have replaced the xenon bulbs, replcae the ignitor and chnaged the ballast still worh no joy.. I have swopped passgner and driver side over to check all parts are working... All componektna work on the driverside but not the passenger side...

I have read that the adaptive motor wires sometimes break, but would this stop the bulb from working aswell?

Thanks in advance...

It must be a wiring issue if a working headlight doesn't work on that side as you've proved the hardware isn't at fault.

Whereabouts are you located?

It must be a wiring issue if a working headlight doesn't work on that side as you've proved the hardware isn't at fault.

Whereabouts are you located?
Im mid-wales....
Trying to find someone who will look at this is a nightmare.. You mention v10 and they just walk away!

I would happily look at this, but mid wales isn't close by, it would cost me a day to do the work as its allot of driving.

I do wonder if its a module fault as its unusual to lose one side like that if the hardware works fine.

V10 is kinda irrelevant to the headlights tbh as its not engine related is it lol, so I fail to see why they wont take it on, but allot of techies don't feel confident with electronics/wiring tbh I've noticed.

I would happily look at this, but mid wales isn't close by, it would cost me a day to do the work as its allot of driving.

I do wonder if its a module fault as its unusual to lose one side like that if the hardware works fine.

V10 is kinda irrelevant to the headlights tbh as its not engine related is it lol, so I fail to see why they wont take it on, but allot of techies don't feel confident with electronics/wiring tbh I've noticed.

Around where i live, if its not a landrover or a tractor their stuffed!!
What module might it be??
How much are we talking about for you to come and sort it out?