Need Help Please Guys!! S3 Remapping issues.

JFelts

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i have a 2008 S3 and its already Revo Stage 1 Re-mapped, but im looking to go Stage 2 or more.. and i am useless with vehicles and have no idea what i need to purchase to get it too stage 2 + or stage 3!! im useless i know :( here is a few pictures of my toy! :wub: (not great photos)
IMG 2755 IMG 2771IMG 2770
any help on constructing a list of recommended items i need to get my car up there would be so helpful! i know you lot are the best people to ask:kiss:.
Thanks a lot.
Jamie.

Type all the info you need on stage 2 and upwards is on the Revo site :)

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
Stage 2+
Stage 2+ Performance Software has been specifically developed to attain the best possible performance from the S3 with the bolt on performance modifications as per Stage 2, however is specific to cars with up-rated high pressure fuel pumps. Power increases depend very much on the hardware, settings and fuel being used. The up-rated fuel pump allows much more power throughout the rev range but specifically in the midrange where the stock pump is insufficient. Stage 2+ software is boost, fuelling and timing adjustable allowing the vehicle to be setup to suit the fuel quality, driving conditions and driver preferences. Hardware requirements are:

Hardware Requirements:

- Turbo Back Exhaust with Sports or De-cat (view info)

- High Flow Intake System with correct MAF scaling (view info)

- Uprated High Pressure Fuel Pump (view info)

Hardware Recommendations:

- Uprated Intercooler (view info)

- Uprated Engine Mounts (view info)

- PCV Revamp kit (view info)

- Uprated Clutch

We offer a Linear Throttle option for this stage (view info)

Quoted from the Revo website

Hi everyone,
i have a 2008 S3 and its already Revo Stage 1 Re-mapped, but im looking to go Stage 2 or more.. and i am useless with vehicles and have no idea what i need to purchase to get it too stage 2 + or stage 3!! im useless i know :( here is a few pictures of my toy! :wub: (not great photos)
View attachment 21342 View attachment 21343View attachment 21344
any help on constructing a list of recommended items i need to get my car up there would be so helpful! i know you lot are the best people to ask:kiss:.
Thanks a lot.
Jamie.

Hi Jamie,

Give Alex or Dave a shout, details are below...

| AKS Tuning

| The TT Shop

Stage 2 is just £50 upgrade from Stage 1, they'll also be able to help you with Hardware, such as Milltek and then your Revo CAI or Panel filter.

Hi everyone,
Thanks a lot.
Jamie.

I know someone who has just gone back to stock from Stage 2+. Milltek, Evoms CAI, HPFP etc..
He also has uprated ARBs, Spring dampers set up etc.. all becoming available in the next 2 weeks.

Can put you in touch if that helps.

Hi everyone,
Thanks a lot.
Jamie.

Hi Jamie...

As below,the parts list will work fine.

Stg2+ Revo is equivalent to Shark Stg3,but Revo's Stg3 is a big turbo conversion and will cost a fair bit.

The equivalence or otherwise of one company's Stg2,2+ or Stg3 is a bit confusing at first,but if it's mapped for an uprated HPFP,you're looking at around 360-370bhp.

Either way,it'll put a big smile on your face.

Hi Jamie...

As below,the parts list will work fine.

Stg2+ Revo is equivalent to Shark Stg3,but Revo's Stg3 is a big turbo conversion and will cost a fair bit.

The equivalence or otherwise of one company's Stg2,2+ or Stg3 is a bit confusing at first,but if it's mapped for an uprated HPFP,you're looking at around 360-370bhp.

Either way,it'll put a big smile on your face.

Cheers Alex, Big help.
how much do you reckon a Big turbo will set me back? guestimate?

Already does put a huge smile let alone with that sort of power! lol

I'm thinking about getting a stage 1 map soon guys... whats best, shark or revo?

I'm thinking about getting a stage 1 map soon guys... whats best, shark or revo?
The age old question on which map is better,I say Revo but another will say Shark,both have good power figures,it is up to the individual when looking at maps as there is no definitive answer on who's map is best but one thing is for sure,they all put a smile on your face.

cost effectiveness is the main decider possibly for stage 1? i would imagine after you change hardware it maybe separates them from what i have gathered?

cheers guys... i'll be going stage 1 and stage 2 at a push.... and be 1 little happy camper... til I lose my license at least haha

Both do the same thing, both great.

Buy the cheapest on the day.

I will have my SHARK STS box coming up for sale in the next week or 2....

Cheers Alex, Big help.
how much do you reckon a Big turbo will set me back? guestimate?

Already does put a huge smile let alone with that sort of power! lol

At a rough estimate,you're looking at around £7.5k for the APR kit,which will take you to around 460-480bhp,and around the same for the ATP kit,which potentially will take you to over 500bhp,with an engine rebuild for the extra torque.

It depends on whether you want an off the shelf solution with all the parts in one easy package,or more grunt but a bit more work,as there is in mine for instance.

At a rough estimate,you're looking at around £7.5k for the APR kit,which will take you to around 460-480bhp,and around the same for the ATP kit,which potentially will take you to over 500bhp,with an engine rebuild for the extra torque.

It depends on whether you want an off the shelf solution with all the parts in one easy package,or more grunt but a bit more work,as there is in mine for instance.

Give us 2 of them haaaa

Reactions: S3_Jacko