Need help on seats/interior for my b7?

b7sline

Reaction score
hi,
I've been looking for a leather or half interior for my b7 saloon for about a week since i just have the cloth one.
After finding a nice complete s-line half leather interior and agreeing a price, i went to pick it up (all the way to Watford from Leicester) only to find he sold it in the time it took me to drive down (was NOT happy as he text me about 10 mile from watford).

So im still looking for one but i cant seem to find a one i like for under £800?

would any other model or make (e.g VW/seat/skoda?) it i dont really want to start hacking the seats or car to bits?
I have seen a nice set of A5 sline seats (local as well) but i think the rears would be my problem as ive seen post of the fronts in a b7 just not the backs?
I've tryed searching the this forum and google but only managed to find a5 seats (front and rear) in a a3?

Any help would be grateful

or if anyone has a set for sale not really bothered about door cars as ill just re trim mine!

No worries good luck - shame he wants loads for it considering there are not in good condition??

Hate to say this (because I also hate when people say it to me) but would work out better financially if you sold your car and bought one with leathers.

Reactions: V6 Quatt
DieselJake:1997119 said:
Hate to say this (because I also hate when people say it to me) but would work out better financially if you sold your car and bought one with leathers.
I know what your saying but I wanted a newer car asap as I was driving a £250 SAXO 1.1 as a put me on!
And couldn't find a nice B7 in my price range and within 60 miles of my house with Leather! Unless it had 150k+ on the clock!
The only reason I have money for leather is coz of a bet that came in!
I'll just have to wait a little longer and hope one will turn up that's clean and cheap lol

I was reading older posts on here the other day and come across a bloke who had his existing cloth trim converted to leather and it looked absolutely stunning, took 5 days to get car back and cost 900 pound. To be honest I have the sline leather and I would have happily swapped for his. That includes door cards also. You can choose colour off leather and stitching. Tried finding post for you but couldn't locate it. The place that done it was called classique cars or something. Der worth looking into as you will have brand new leather rather than second hand. Hope this helps. Sure you'll find the post if you look for a while.

Just keep looking daily on classifieds and ebay.
I bought a full S4 Recaro leathers of ebay few weeks ago for £550. Absolutely mint just needed a clean.

I was reading older posts on here the other day and come across a bloke who had his existing cloth trim converted to leather and it looked absolutely stunning, took 5 days to get car back and cost 900 pound. To be honest I have the sline leather and I would have happily swapped for his. That includes door cards also. You can choose colour off leather and stitching. Tried finding post for you but couldn't locate it. The place that done it was called classique cars or something. Der worth looking into as you will have brand new leather rather than second hand. Hope this helps. Sure you'll find the post if you look for a while.
I've just tried looking for it, but no luck what car was it in that may help me narrow it down?
Check out steamships classifieds
just checked his classifieds and there's nothing there?
Just keep looking daily on classifieds and ebay.
I bought a full S4 Recaro leathers of ebay few weeks ago for £550. Absolutely mint just needed a clean.
yeah i keep checking, there's a set of s4 recaros on there now but there silver? and im not sure what they'll look like in my car?
Fair play, just to widen your options the b7 chassis is same as b6 so either should fit, could also go down the route of having yours wrapped in leather but no idea where would do it, how much it would be and how it would turn out.

These look good if (like me) you have a sweet spot for cream interior AUDI A4 B6 01 - 2004 FULL CREAM LEATHER INTERIOR SEATS DOOR CARDS FROM BREAKING | eBay
ive seen them mate but again not sure what they'll look like in my car?

Cheers for the responses guy ill just have to keep hunting

hi again,
I have just got a good deal on a set of heated leather seats (full set+doorcards)
Also managed to get the heated seat/climate control unit in with it!, But the bloke is saying that the A/C unit is bigger than standard?
Is this true or is he trying to make abit more cash out of me?
cheers
guys

hi again,
I have just got a good deal on a set of heated leather seats (full set+doorcards)
Also managed to get the heated seat/climate control unit in with it!, But the bloke is saying that the A/C unit is bigger than standard?
Is this true or is he trying to make abit more cash out of me?
cheers
guys
hi mate just located that post titled dressed to thrill by member spin 140. Page 168 of the b7 forum take a look as it may help you make your mind up. Hope it helps

hi mate just located that post titled dressed to thrill by member spin 140. Page 168 of the b7 forum take a look as it may help you make your mind up. Hope it helps
thanks mate
Looks mint, But i have made a few inquires and its £1000+ from all 5 i have contacted and i dont have that sort of money at the moment lol
The set i have found are in mint condition and not even half what i was quoted for the re-trim just need to know about the A/C unit as they look the same size but just need a bit of assurance?
oh and i havent forgot the picture (headlight bulbs) wife is back at 1ish so will post tomorrow .

Hi, didn't want to start a new tread and have looked/searched for advice but no luck!
As above post I got my interior with door cards and I have noticed the cards have puddle lights and lights in the handles?
I don't have these so would I need some more wiring to connect them or just plug and code them?
I'm out of the country and not with my car but should be back Wednesday so I'll be fitting them then just want to get everything sorted in advance
Pics of lights and connectors below
(thanks to the wife lol)
Cheers guys

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384112265442.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384112265442.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 97
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384112280671.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384112280671.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 97