need help im new to this

jay-tdi

Reaction score
hi iv just got a audi a3 2.0 tdi sport 2006 model as my first car just want to to if these any thing i can do to this to make it faster?
thanks for lookin jamie :thumbsup:

You just passed your test and you've bought a 2.0L TDI, must cost you a bomb to insure?

Get used to the 140 PS and then remap it when you're used to driving and the power.

It will feel like a new car once it's mapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi its not that bad 1650 fully com thats declaireing my ban iv been driveing cars for years but fault it was time to sort my self out lol iv been looking at cars for a bit but this ones the cheapest i could find to insure

hi its not that bad 1650 fully com thats declaireing my ban iv been driveing cars for years but fault it was time to sort my self out lol iv been looking at cars for a bit but this ones the cheapest i could find to insure

Ah i see, when you said it was your first car i thought you meant you'd just passed.

Anyway a remap is the way forward but the turbo's can become unreliable if you try to squeeze too much power from them. Speaking from experience, i had a previous A3 remapped to 190BHP (rolling roaded) and it lasted about 5K before it went bang, was never right after a reconditioned turbo.