Need help cannot code bluetooth for RNS-E

strykerz

Reaction score
Hi All,this is my first Audi. Im trying to install the bluetooth module for my Audi A3 2004 Quattro I have installed the RNS-E headunit got a Bose system also I have installed the bluetooth unit.

however I'm trying to do the coding part and when im trying to do the RNS-E coding I cannot select the

Option 5 - Telematic Europa.

Could someone guide me on what I'm doing wrong.any help would be appreciated thanks

View attachment 9298View attachment 9299

Please show a log of modules 37 & 77.

Thanks B5NUT for that I have tried option 7 and now comes up with message " your telephone may not be connected or attached properly"

Also when I started my car I started the RNS unit and immediately started searching for the Bluetooth.I think for a second there it picked up the Bluetooth on the scan device and it disappeared soon after.

Sometimes also it just say " telephone not available"

any suggestions...

Where's the log requested please.

Hi NHN, Sorry I'm literally new to this. im a beginner in this and Ive got the VCDS recently only for the bluetooth .would you show me how do I do this I have taken screen shots of the navigation at the beginning before carry out any changes Ive attached the screen print of the navigation the telephone I have only tried to change to 5 but no luck same from previous post

Navigation

looks like you're using a non genuine cable?

11.11.5 has just been released and you're on 10.6

I need a log of the modules on the car, thats just a screen dump of the module coding screens, use autoscan to get a log of the car & post up modules 37 & 77 FULL results.

For the record, this forum does not support counterfeit vcds cables, if it is indeed non genuine, then I can help no further I'm afraid.

main vcds screen, press autoscan, from the drop down menu on the left hand side select "detect automatically" then let the car do its thing and then copy the results into a reply

I'm not sure ? as I bought this on ebay. Ive just had one of the mechanics come over now and he has used his cable done the changes and has now fixed the issue and is working thanks.

How much was your cable? Genuine second hand ones usually go for £200+