need for speed u 2

peteA3tdi

Reaction score
any got need for speed underground 2 yet, its much better then the first one and it now has audi TT's and A3's, no more stopping and starting just drive around and find race's and shop's to tune your car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I took the misses to GAME last night and she bought me my first XBOX! I had the XBOX (Crystal), NFS 2 Underground and an extra controller!

I can't wait for xmas day now! I'm like a 5 year old! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was thinking of getting Project Gotham Racing 2 (its on classic now so approx £18!)

Any other good car games? Whats burnout 3 like?

Rich.

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:
I took the misses to GAME last night and she bought me my first XBOX! I had the XBOX (Crystal), NFS 2 Underground and an extra controller!

I can't wait for xmas day now! I'm like a 5 year old! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was thinking of getting Project Gotham Racing 2 (its on classic now so approx £18!)

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

Burnout 3 is amazing, PGR2 is a bargain at £18 but starting to show it's age a little.

Adam

Yep Burout 3 is eye candy and plays amazing

PGR2 is also a cracking game

I cannot wait for forza racing though....looks the bees

THey are all top games GET ALL OF THEM ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Enjoy !!!!

Better still...get the xbox chipped and get them for reduced cost /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you waiting for? Get your *** on Live and wave goodbye to any spare time you ever had!

Add my gamertag if you like - Leddy UK

[ QUOTE ]
Leddy said:
[ QUOTE ]
DickyS3 said:

Rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you waiting for? Get your *** on Live and wave goodbye to any spare time you ever had!

Add my gamertag if you like - Leddy UK

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I will definately be doing the Xbox live thing, looks excellent! I have broadband so I just need to buy a router and I'l be away. Oh and I also need to run some cables!!

As soon as I get it all sorted, I'l give you a game!

Cheers
Rich.

back to the original topic but i was wondering how far through nfs underground 2 or if anyone has completed it yet?
i must say i was a little dissapointed with the handling and power of the tt when i spent 55k on it! and what cars are people using on it? i am currently 56% through it with a 10 star car having spent 116,650 on my evo

cheers tony

I have completed it using my first car, the 106 for every race. Once it is completed, there is nothing whatsoever to do!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

wow you stuck with the 106! that was my 1st car. can you still drive around when its complete?

I'm quite disappointed with NFS2! I can't be ars*d maxing up my car, I just wanna drive it!

After a while I found there was not a lot to do! (or am I doing something wrong??

I'm currently playing PGR2, Colin Mcrae 2005 and Burnout 3! Much better if you ask me!

Rich.

bit of a dissapointing end then! I will just have to play it untill i get bored then wait for forza motorsport to come out, cant wait for that as i have heard it is amazing...... rich how far through the game are you? i suppose it gets repetitive same stuff just a little harder....

cheers tony

[ QUOTE ]
bit of a dissapointing end then! I will just have to play it untill i get bored then wait for forza motorsport to come out, cant wait for that as i have heard it is amazing...... rich how far through the game are you? i suppose it gets repetitive same stuff just a little harder....

cheers tony

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not that far though to be honest. I've given up now and I am currently playing PGR2 and Burnout3.

Much better in my opinion!

Cheers
Rich.

Guess which car I play with
54.gif

A3 off course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif