Need advice with head units for a upgrade

Untamed

Reaction score
I have a audi a3 2005 and wanted to upgrade my head unit. Haven't brought a head unit in a while and don't know what's good. I'd love to have the zenec but really can't afford near £700.
Mainly need cd player, play music off my phone which is android. Would love to be able to see what my car is producing while driving as in digital gauge ect.

Try the Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX - $525. It has Navigation, Bluetooth, direct access and control of music from Android cellphones and more. Here is a link to ebay:
Pioneer AVIC-5000NEX

To get Android screen mirroring for Torque data would be a bit of a battle with getting correct cable for your phone, rooting the phone and getting a few apps working correctly. Failing that, HTC One M8 just got its Mirrorlink certification, so could use that, but it would be a pricey option.

I just installed Pioneer AVH-X8600BT (450GBP for a new unit from Irtaly on Ebay) into my 2009 S3, which is a good headunit that does everything well. You will have to get the correct wiring adapters for your system though, which can be a bit of a pain due to there being many options around and not all of them working correctly. Let me know if you need help with identifying the correct one.