need a new clutch

deac666

Reaction score
Hi all, need to get a complete new clutch kit flywheel plate cover and slave etc. any one got any links or advise on where to go/what to get and prices. its for a standard daily driver 2002 a3 tqs 180bhp.

Cheers jon

Hi all, need to get a complete new clutch kit flywheel plate cover and slave etc. any one got any links or advise on where to go/what to get and prices. its for a standard daily driver 2002 a3 tqs 180bhp.

Cheers jon

Seeing as you've got the 02m 6 speed box it'd definitely be worth you fitting an s3 clutch. Direct fit, bit mor clamping pressure, o.e pedal feel. Euro car parts have an offer on at the mo, use promo code CLUTCH15 to get 15% off clutches.
This is the kit for an s3, comes complete with the release bearing/slave cylinder. LUK Audi | Euro Car Parts UK’s No.1 Car Parts Retailer

Thanks for that I want to change the flywheel at the same time. any idea if I need to use the s3 flywheel or will any flywheel work a3/s3.

Cheers jon

Thanks for that I want to change the flywheel at the same time. any idea if I need to use the s3 flywheel or will any flywheel work a3/s3.

Cheers jon

A3q and S3 flywheels are the same.

looking at clutches and flywheels for s3's and nearly all say they do not fit the a3 tqs 180bhp. so does any one have a link to a complete kit including flywheel. or just the clutch with slave and a separate flywheel. please help as im new to the audi seen and have no experience.

need to get the car booked in for the clutch but would like to try source the parts myself to get the cost down abit.

Cheers jon