Need a little bit of help/favour!

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
This is a massive long shot but, has anyone got a pair of side light bulb holders I can have/buy?

Thanks in advance.

No mate, the little 501 side light ones.

Argh right, no worries fella, thanks. The ****** resistors I have here won't hold tight into the side light bulb housings, so bizzare, they look identical to the oem ones but clearly arnt.

Could be worth a go, to look at and compare side by side they look identical.

Right, tried to spread the resistor fittings but no luck, I've figured out why they won't fit, there's an additional piece of plastic on the OEM holders that runs up the holder, this is only half present in the reaistor fittings.

So, does anyone have any oem side light holders I could have?

Sorry Dani had a look and can't find any.

How about swapping your OEM ones for the ones on the resistors, this way you'll have them fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah going to have to, just didn't want to start cutting my headlights up matey. Thanks pal.

Can you not see that f the terminals are the same as that would mean just swapping the plastic parts

What just pulling the pins connectors out and swapping them over?

Yes pal as they maybe the same.....iirc the Audi ones have a little piece that need pushing in so it can be pulled out.

Reactions: Dani_B19
This bit here needs pushing in a little with a small flat ended screwdriver....then just bend it out again once you need to refit it.

Fingers crossed for you pal!

Dani

Haha, I'll pass, that's more than the drl holders.