Need a favour - someone with b6 s4 18's

TimG

Reaction score
Trying to find a part number for the centre caps of the oem wheels, but am struggling. I have reps on my car but am missing 2 centre caps and absolutely knowhere seems to be able to supply just the replica centre caps.

The part number/ centre caps Im seeking are for the wheels in my sig picture.

Could anyone please tell me the OEM part number/ pop off their centre cap & look for me?

Please!? I want audi to order one in so I can see if they fit my reps!

Where did you get a replica set from, cause I have been trying to get an original set off ebay. But keep getting outbid at the last minute.

I didnt even know you could get Avus reps Mmmm.
i would get you the number mate but i have TT caps on mine as i bought mine without caps
i think its this number but you will have too double check 8E0 601 165 H.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I bought the car with them on, but have since discovered that reps are rare as rocking horse poop. Sadly this means finding 2 centre caps that im missing is near immpossible, hence asking about OEM caps.

Thanks for the part number, have confirmed that is correct on another forum now. Interesting that TT centre caps fit though too, as the OEM S4 ones are £18 each apparantly! Ouch. The TT ones are far more common and could prob find them cheaper.

Just need to figure out if the OEM caps (S4 or TT) fit my replica wheels now!

Paul20v, do you have any decent pics of your wheels on your car with the TT centre caps. Interested to see what they look like?

Paul20v, do you have any decent pics of your wheels on your car with the TT centre caps. Interested to see what they look like?
Hope this is helpfull mate if you want a closer one i will take one for you
Paul

25072010326.jpg

The S4 wheels are tbh one of the loveliest set I have ever come across, why I sold them when I had my S4 is beyond me.

Ive been told on another forum that the OEM caps wont fit the S4 replicas which is really annoying.

Lostbok - do you have a picture of the rear of the centre cap but showing the whole thing including the clips? I'd like to compare the OEM ones to the rep ones I have to see if there is a visable difference?

Thanks

Ive been told on another forum that the OEM caps wont fit the S4 replicas which is really annoying.

Lostbok - do you have a picture of the rear of the centre cap but showing the whole thing including the clips? I'd like to compare the OEM ones to the rep ones I have to see if there is a visable difference?

Thanks

**sigh** will have to wait - I literally just popped out to the drive to grab those last time - bit late at night now, plus the boot is full of stuff and I'll need the little hook to get the cap off.

Thats cool. I did wonder if you happened to have the pics already (I know its not a big ask, but didnt want to put you out mate). If you do get a chance though it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks
Tim