1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Need a bit of help!

Ayff Jun 25, 2018

1. Ayff

Ayff New Member

Hi, recently I bought a 1995, 2.6 Quattro with an electrical problem;

The indicators and wipers do not work.
    I thought maybe it would be an easy fix and my first thought was the stalk but I don’t think it’s this anymore as I’ve tried a replacement and nothing.

The fuse 39 (emergency lights) hazards switch keeps blowing every time I operate the hazards so I thought maybe it was the relay inside the switch?

I bought a replacement relay and put in another fuse and it blown again?

I’m kind of stuck and don’t know where to check to be honest - has anyone had anything like this before?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

My next steps are to take the both switches to work, try and find a diagram for the relays and make sure they are both working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Audib5fan

Audib5fan 4 rings <3

If all else fails take it to a garage get to check it out I’m afraid I’m no help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk